• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 10:23:00 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Beta 8 Event 9 | Muzzy Roadrace | WINNER - NUOVAIC | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, April 22, 2016, 12:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

janaucarre

What bike more than the varese and the muz? i've got a missing bike

Napalm Nick

The Muz ROC and the MZ you must get them both from the BIKEMOD
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Now I cannot connect at all... keeps core.exe on me when I try to connect.  This is very unusual... Something's not right :o

I'll keep trying.....

Hawk

janaucarre

Meyer#12

Cores out everytime i try to connect.. What is going on today??
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Hawk on April 24, 2016, 07:18:33 PM
Now I cannot connect at all... keeps core.exe on me when I try to connect.  This is very unusual... Something's not right :o

I'll keep trying.....

Hawk

Same for me Hawk I don't understand it all fine for 3 days then suddenly constant core.exe for everyone and cant even join.

Either someone is  dragging it all down or someone is fucking with us. Either way I am out now. I don't need this shit at the last minute.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 24, 2016, 07:20:44 PM
Quote from: Hawk on April 24, 2016, 07:18:33 PM

I'll keep trying.....

Hawk

Same for me Hawk I don't understand it all fine for 3 days then suddenly constant core.exe for everyone and cant even join.

Either someone is  dragging it all down or someone is fucking with us. Either way I am out now. I don't need this shit at the last minute.

I'm out too mate.... ... I've tried and tried to connect but just keeps crashing..... I bet someone is connected with Wi-Fi.... It's the only time I can remember this sort of thing happening like this after previously being okay earlier in the day. I bet it is.  ::)

Hawk

Hawk

Meyer#12

Well i am connected with Wi-Fi but have always been and have never caused problems. The Lan-port on the PC doesn't work.

But yeah, core everytime i try to connect..

Why would Wi-Fi cause problems?
Meyer#12

nuovaic

Sorry you Guys had problems, I too had many cores, then massive frame rate drop in qualy. Was ok for race though.
Thanks Nick and Matty, you Guys are so selfless.

One day we'll have a coreless race...

janaucarre

I've always been connected in wifi since i played gpbikes :-)
During my 15th lap my connection was down :-( i must contact iInternet access fournisseur (fai)
That was a great race until that,  thank you guys,  first timeon the muz and i ride only 20laps on motogp this week on this great track

janaucarre

Framerate drop happened during last week in solo mod,  160fps to 40 in many corners

Blackheart

I enjoyed it very much, I learned the track lap by lap, I had never tried this track and this bike, (the bike i dont like  :P) but the track is very funny  ;D

2st for the entire race not bad, because now I open gp bikes just to try my mod lol