• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 09:34:53 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Ulster Server

Started by -aGy-, May 02, 2016, 03:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-aGy-

why there is no ulster server ever on the list? is there problem with the track or what? no core error for me so just thinking because its awesome track with honda 750.can somebody host?

matty0l215

Quote from: -aGy- on May 02, 2016, 03:25:09 PM
why there is no ulster server ever on the list? is there problem with the track or what? no core error for me so just thinking because its awesome track with honda 750.can somebody host?

There is no real problem with the track, most people don't seem to like riding it and it is a very difficult track to race on because of the holes in the surround ground that would cause a retirement/return to pit.

But otherwise, no reason to not host one :D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 02, 2016, 03:41:38 PM
Is it finished now?
Not really, it's better now it's an NDS track and it's a bit smoother but the texture work is horrible and there is a lot of areas to get lost in...

RiccoChicco

If retexturing the track and adding some invisible walls is enough for you, I can take a look. But I don't know if Janau still has the files  ;D

-aGy-

yes its need texturing(huge man on the field) but great track to drive.  in my opinion there should be more tracks like this. 3.37 my best on honda 750

matty0l215

I used to love Ulster. For the longest time (before I raced online) it was the only track I used to ride, I could go 10 laps easily without falling.

If it was a little more Finished, I could get on board with it again. It would be great to have a proper road racing track while we wait for the Mountain ;)

Napalm Nick

I would love to see the NW200 finished that is great fun. I used to ride it a lot. :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Vini

Quote from: matty0l215 on May 02, 2016, 05:46:15 PMIt would be great to have a proper road racing track while we wait for the Mountain ;)
What about the Nordschleife?

Maybe we could get janau to smooth it out a little bit :D

matty0l215

I've never been a fan of Nordschleife in GP Bikes. Maybe if it was smoothed as you say :D

h106frp

Nordschleife is much better in B8, some turns were almost un-rideable in B7

Vini

exactly, you still have to know where the bumps are, though.

BOBR6 84

Macau is good fun with the S80 2stroke.. trying it onboard and its pretty good, apart from the hairpin.. bit messy there..  ;D

Would love to see the Ulster GP complete.. track surface is already cool  8) but looks like alot of work for the rest of it  :(

That would be some crazy racing  :P thrashed around the GP500 version more than this one so far.. that's good too!   

-aGy-

gpboc1 server is up but has older version of the track. here is updated version https://www.dropbox.com/s/7pvagtpemdk95gn/Ulster%20GP_NDS.zip?dl=0 and i hope that it can be changed on the server. thx

Napalm Nick

OK will do that soon. thx for link.  I guess it is not used much because it is not in database yet (unfinished). But if its OK to ride and people want it why not.