• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:28:50 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Game crashed

Started by Sobczak, May 02, 2016, 09:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sobczak

Hey. A few days ago I installed GP Bikes and after a few minutes of playing the game stutters and pops up an error "assertion "bNormalizationResult" failed in../../include\ode/pdemath.h.326"
and then core.exe problem.

Previously, there is one more problem- game minimized to windows but the same problem still occurs in other games . The computer was recently formatted so there is no question of any malicious software. I have Windows 7 x64.

Blackheart

Quote from: Sobczak on May 02, 2016, 09:04:26 PM
Hey. A few days ago I installed GP Bikes and after a few minutes of playing the game stutters and pops up an error "assertion "bNormalizationResult" failed in../../include\ode/pdemath.h.326"
and then core.exe problem.

Previously, there is one more problem- game minimized to windows but the same problem still occurs in other games . The computer was recently formatted so there is no question of any malicious software. I have Windows 7 x64.

old mods or setups in your Piboso folder? (its in your documents)

Sobczak

No. I also full reinstall game (old profile also deleted).

Blackheart

Try to see online if you receive the same error, some of us have noticed that it is much more stable that offline.

Server list with the tracks and bikes used : http://stats.gp-bikes.com/servers.php

Sobczak

Now its even worst. There is only core.exe problem but much faster... I cant do even one lap and game crashed. Damn this beta8.

doubledragoncc

Sobczak, one thing some of us do is an OVER install. DONT uninstall GPB or your profile, just do another install OVER the one you have. I have done this and it helped a lot. Beta8 has some funny issues and I have found doing it once a week is a safe thing and helps. It will over write any edits you have made to your gpbikes.ini file or any others. You can leave MODS in as the installer will not effect them.

Give it a try it may help you.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Docfumi

Please make sure your PC DRIVERS are up to date. It sometimes makes a difference. And it you have a
anti-vir or a firewall open you may want to check that it is not blocking your game exe.
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

janaucarre

you can use this for al the driver you need:
http://www.driverscloud.com/fr/configuration/installationplugin/0/key
install the agent and run it, a web page will be open and go on "mes pilotes" and there, at the bottom of the page you clic on "trouver les pilotes" and there you will have all the link to the drivers you need.

RaDiCaL

Hi all

I dont want to capture this thread but i think its maybe a good way to get some help with this problem.
My son and i are huge Motogp fans and really want to play gpbikes with the motogp mod from manu.
I got the core.exe error rarely and its ok but my son cant ride two laps without getting the core.exe .
I`ve updated all system drivers but it dont help, I´ve reinstalled the game several times but this dont help too.
His system is nearly the same as mine. If we use the murasama or the other bikes, the game doent crash and it all works fine.
But it would be a great pleasure to play the Motogp mod. Here in this forum are many of great modders and riders with lot of experience and maybe someone
can help me.

Kind regards
Michael

PS: Please excuse my horrible english

Napalm Nick

Delete all the MotoGP bikes from your folders first,  then download them again fresh and put them in your Bikes folder.
See if that works Mike :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

RaDiCaL

Hey

I´ve tried this but he still cant finish a race without getting the core.exe.
Btw the Motogp mod is the only mod we use and we got the motogp bikes from the Bikes Database.
I really dont know what i can do else.
The System drivers are  completely up to date and the game is a fresh install with only the Motogp mod.
I have also deleted all replays and setup files..only the license file is left...but the game crashes :/

kind regrads
Mike

Napalm Nick

June 12, 2016, 01:05:41 PM #11 Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 01:07:25 PM by Napalm Nick
Ah sorry to hear that mate.  :(

Beta 8 seems to be worse for offline play but better for online play (for whatever reason that might be).

Did you try the over-the top game install again? Try it - it wont delete anything if your game ini files are standard.

If it is only a problem on his machine then set all graphics settings in game to minimum and see if that helps?

And what track are you using? Try it on an NDS track from the database.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

janaucarre

The game crash now every hard break front and rear and the rear wheel doesn'ttouch no mmore the ground, . Perhaps the same thing for your son.
Try to look at the fps,  and i there is big cchange during a lap(Ctrl+F)

RaDiCaL

ok, i will try.
Big thanks for your help !

RaDiCaL

I have raced several times on Misano circuit and the game doesn´t crash (with Manus Motogp mod).
Seems that there are some issues with the tracks like mentioned in another post.
I´m very happy with this because i can race with this awesome mod  :)