• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Beta 8 Event 11 | NR750 Road Spec | Slovakiaring | WINNER - DAVIDE74 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, May 03, 2016, 08:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grooveski

Probably worth doing single make races for both bikes. 
There's been talk on both build threads about high poly counts and stress testing the game engine.  Keeping the two apart will give a better idea of how it's handling them.  If we ran both and everyone's game ground to a halt at the start we wouldn't be able to say which model was the cause.
Obviously I'm hoping it doesn't... :)
...but if it did....

doubledragoncc

On that note G we also NEED to try both together to see if they work. It works both ways.

The whole point about having more than one kind of bike is so it is not boring seeing the same bike over and over (not saying that a bike is boring). It is verity that keeps it fun.

Same with sound of different bikes.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

May 06, 2016, 05:48:31 PM #32 Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 05:52:08 PM by Napalm Nick
Quote from: Blackheart on May 05, 2016, 11:16:56 PM
Template: https://www.dropbox.com/s/edxvvo3hj3fflab/Template%20NR750.psd?dl=0

Thanks!
Quote from: PeterV on May 06, 2016, 09:03:37 AM
@ Nick....could you add the Ducati 916 from h106frp too the server, two roadies against each other? Fun yes/no ?

Ooh and im in if possible

PeterV #45

Always a pleasure to have one of my heros at an event!

I have read all the posts about mixing the bikes. While I believe us old timers will enter into the spirit of mixing it up, historically everyone just chooses the fastest and stuff the 'taking part' bit.

We could have two races both with both bikes and riders must change between events then everyone gets a chance?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Good idea Nick.

I want to race with both anyways lol.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Warlock

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 06, 2016, 05:48:31 PM

We could have two races both with both bikes and riders must change between events then everyone gets a chance?

Sounds good to me, im in btw  :)

Warlock #13

Hawk

Sounds like a very good compromise to me Nick!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Blackheart

In reality it was an event for test my model and check the framerate with a texture to 4096 and mid poly count...
Personally a race with both bikes It's useless (also for H it is not useful)  :o

PeterV

Napalm Nick

OK its Blackies bike test event so leave it as it is  ;) we can mix stuff later
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 06, 2016, 06:08:49 PM

thx man 2 separate tests are better.  ;)

matty0l215

Quote from: Blackheart on May 06, 2016, 06:09:54 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 06, 2016, 06:08:49 PM

thx man 2 separate tests are better.  ;)

916 at Ulster cough cough GPBOC 2
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Trouble with Ulster is crash = core at a lot of places.

If very unfinished bikes are making the BikeMod, I don't mind using them too much. But mixing unfinished bikes and unfinished tracks raises my reluctance probe to full elevation with a cherry on the top :-\

Blackheart

Ricco works on Ulster, better wait the new version.  :)

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 06, 2016, 06:16:39 PM
Trouble with Ulster is crash = core at a lot of places.

If very unfinished bikes are making the BikeMod, I don't mind using them too much. But mixing unfinished bikes and unfinished tracks raises my reluctance probe to full elevation with a cherry on the top :-\

Fair enough :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

LOOPATELI

LOOPA IS BACK HAHAHA

I'm in for tomorrow guys

Loopateli #8