• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:56:11 PM

A new project...

Started by Blackheart, May 07, 2016, 07:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote your favorite:

Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade (2005)
5 (50%)
Kawasaki Z1000 (2014)
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: May 14, 2016, 07:42:35 AM

Blackheart

You can choose only between these two bikes...

Obviously the NR750 project will continue, but I prefer to work on two bikes for prevent boredom.  :P

Hawk

Not a lot of choice there is there?  ::)

Can you put a "None of the above" button in there please. Lol  ;D ;)

Hawk.

Blackheart

matty0l215

What happened to the Norton?
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

I wouldn't mind a roadster, but surely not that alien of a kawa :)

Of the two, I'd take the CBR no doubt.

But ... KTM 1290 SuperDuke R anybody ?

matty0l215

Blackheart

May 07, 2016, 05:13:07 PM #6 Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 05:20:22 PM by Blackheart
No.

EDIT: for the second bike i want a visual style different; no plate, no mirrors, and no front lights/fairing, drifting bike style, Naked.

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

RiccoChicco

I'm currently on the Ducati Streetfighter, but not happy at all with the start I've made. If somebody, like MaX, want a particular bike that I really like (I don't want to work on a bike that doesn't make me dream  ;D) I could consider to make it.

So if the Superduke R is really asked and BH doesn't plan to make it, I'm ok for it since I love it.

guigui404

Quote from: RiccoChicco on May 07, 2016, 05:25:08 PM
I'm currently on the Ducati Streetfighter, but not happy at all with the start I've made. If somebody, like MaX, want a particular bike that I really like (I don't want to work on a bike that doesn't make me dream  ;D) I could consider to make it.

So if the Superduke R is really asked and BH doesn't plan to make it, I'm ok for it since I love it.
Yes Superduke looks wonderful

Napalm Nick

Maybe you could open your own thread for people to put requests Ricco!? I am sure it would be very popular topic.
Maybe one request might interest you. 8)
I already have a request a long time now but I not said yet hehe  :D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 07, 2016, 05:40:48 PM
Maybe you could open your own thread for people to put requests Ricco!? I am sure it would be very popular topic.
Maybe one request might interest you. 8)
I already have a request a long time now but I not said yet hehe  :D
CG125? ;)

Blackheart

Quote from: RiccoChicco on May 07, 2016, 05:25:08 PM

I dont like it, you can start it with no problem ^^

This poll was just an nice experiment; If I had seen get OT asking other bikes, i would have stop the survey, unfortunately is parity now... so I choose the z1000. 8)

doubledragoncc

Blacky can I ask if you do the Kawa, can you do a version at least with aftermarket exhaust as originals(Like the headlight) are as ugly as my butt!!!

Something like this:

I prefer the looks of the CBR but its already been done and you know I am sweet on the 900RR, but as this is your thread and you have given us this choice I would go for the Kawa as it is naked (even with the stupid headlight wotchamacallit) and it is a new bike to GPB and one of your choices, IF it has aftermarket pipes pretty please.

I know you pride yourself in making a bike original, but I think as the naked bike class grows other bikes will have after market pipes with luck.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Meyer#12

Anyone up to making the MV Agusta F3 675? that is one hell of a beautiful 600cc! :)
Meyer#12