• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

STREAMING TEST RACE TONIGHT | WINNER - TEEDS | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, May 11, 2016, 01:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMA Clerk of the Course

(Oh dear someone has a grumpy head here.  ::))

Qually

Race

titter

REPLAY and it is ready to DL
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Blackheart

Thx for the replay but i want see the live!  ;D

Napalm Nick

MMA bitch lol

Yes BH I will now watch the live and see why DD was talking about my wife hahaha!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

May 11, 2016, 07:56:20 PM #33 Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 07:58:29 PM by Hawk
Thanks for the quick replay MMA..... I lost mine due to a core..... Your a Star!  :-* ;D

Hawk.
PS:@Nick..... Nice gif mate... I like it! Hehe.  ;D
Were do you get those from?

Napalm Nick

A new place...they call it "The Internet" hehe sorry mate. All over the place.  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 11, 2016, 07:59:37 PM
A new place...they call it "The Internet" hehe sorry mate. All over the place.  ;)

Haha! I just wondered if there was a really good site for finding those sort of gifs.  ;D

Hawk

Napalm Nick

I just do a google search mind you my ISP wonders what the hell I do sometimes with those search words  :-X

BOBR6 84

Napalm Nick

I assume if we wait a bit longer we will be able to choose a higher resolution that 460? That's standard fro Youtube takes a while before you can select that.  I can wait a bit for that.

Grooveski

Good going Teeds!   ;D
...and Blackheart and Meyer.
No luck Nick - that's the pits.   :(

Wasn't sure if it was even worth me showing up with no practice but it didn't go too bad really. 
Remember sitting on the line thinking "Right, don't make a tit of yourself on the broadcast this time"...
Lights went out, nearly stalled and was promptly nudged into the pitwall.  Didn't even make it over the line.
So much for plan A!   :D

Too hot into the nightmare braking zone on turn 2, one lowside at the bombhole, a wobbly oops at the last turn and a coming together with Hawk two corners after we met up later(it's a shame - I was looking forward to having some company for a while).
Sounds like a disaster but honestly, for a practice free race on the 500 that felt like an ok session.  :)
Done a better job when getting lapped this time - was thinking further ahead, not trying to squeeze in another corner.

Need to work on my starts, that one was bad but it's becoming a trait.
Reckon I could maybe do with a control util for the xpad.  Would be nice to have a play with the range that the clutch is biting over.
...and I could perhaps soften down the rider movement too.  The wee dude is moving around a bit quickly sometimes and I can't seem to calibrate my thumb out of it, maybe worth trying to calibrate the thumbstick instead. 

BOBR6 84

u doing well Grooveski ;) especially with manual rider.. pulling all kind of shapes lol freaked me out a little bit at first hahaha until i realized it was manual.. and sorry again for knocking you off  :-[ good stuff tho dude.

just watching DD's stream now on youtube..  ;D oh man its a shame about the quality of replays and spectating. but its cool anyways..

Hawk

Just watched your test live stream replay DD....... It was definitely better than the last one, but is still dropping frames badly. Were you broadcasting at 720p? Maybe worth testing at half that rate next time to try and stop it from dropping frames and get at least a reasonably smooth frame rate. ;)

Enjoyed watching it though DD and it is definitely getting better mate.... Looking forward to the next Live Stream Test event.... Soon I hope!  ;D 8)

Thanks for all your work and time with this DD, your doing a great job mate! We'll get it all sorted and working smoothly I'm sure mate! Well done!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Blackheart

to min 50:42 there is my Biaggi wheelie, It was not a replay error  ;D

Napalm Nick

Well done again Groovy!

I had one bad experience near the end lapping Hawky and overcooked it trying to keep clear and out-braked myself and went over the grass and cut a corner - was worried it would then show as a missed lap but it seems not.

The core was really strange - ran over the kerb out of the hairpin/chicane and the game my end just froze solid with the normalization error box. I had to CTRL ALT DEL out . I watched the chat window on DDs stream and saw it showed me Disconnecting (normal for a core) but then later Retiring (I assume when I hit CTRL ALT DEL). Odd. And REALLY annoying as you might imagine. Don't those ODE errors normally happen most when you hit barriers really hard or something?

BoB - when you say the bike feels alien in a race I used to think the exact same thing! And still do sometimes. I don't recognise it! But tonight it was OK. I did also notice that about 3-4 laps into the race the screen seemed to go more grainy just like the last race. I will have to monitor that to see if it is my graphics getting hot or something but I doubt it very much. Maybe its eye failure lol.

doubledragoncc

Windows decided to update while I was streaming!!!! Had auto updates off but thats fucking Microshit for you. What is it with software houses whos name starts with M!!!! FUCKERS lol

I dont want to go below 720p sorry but no way. I will sort it out please be patient guys.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.