• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 06:33:47 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

STREAMING TEST RACE TONIGHT | WINNER - TEEDS | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, May 11, 2016, 01:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Hawk on May 12, 2016, 01:52:33 PM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 12, 2016, 01:33:29 PM
+1 that would be cool for dim whits like me..

I used the Eddie Lawson #7 cagiva paint for the race.. Its sweet who made it?

Didn't PeterV create that paint Bob?

There wasn't an event paints pack for this test event so I couldn't see some guys paints(including yours bob, could see your suit and helmet but not the bike paint) except for the regular club paints that are already in the main club events skin packs.

Hawk.
PS: Indeed.... #7 does seem to be getting banded around a lot lately. Must be a lot of dedicated BS fans out there. Hehe  ;D

Im not sure mate, its in the main varese paint database though.. The standout paint from peter for me was the wayne rainey yzr paint!! Nice that was.. Hopefully we will see that bike again and peter can update the suit too  ;D ;D 8)

Blackheart

P.S. For DD in the live streaming i dont see again my helmet paint... but it is the most used helmet in gp bikes, the "Wish you were here" also Vin uses this helmet (I usually change frequently skins but lately I use it)

doubledragoncc

Strange Blacky I will check my folders and ensure I have it for next time sorry.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Has anyone downloaded and tried the replay file MMA posted? It loads for me but cores when trying to play it.>:( Bloody annoying and I have played with my buffer etc. Havent tried it on the server yet because its busy. 
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

May 12, 2016, 06:33:22 PM #64 Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 06:38:44 PM by Blackheart
I try it now give me 1 min  :P

EDIT: Works well for me, no cores

Napalm Nick

May 12, 2016, 06:41:38 PM #65 Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 09:12:57 PM by Napalm Nick
Thanks BH well that is strange. I seem to have had problems with replays ever since B8  :(

I will try the famous 'over the top install' and see.

Thank you.

EDIT: NOPE still cores out every time grrr  >:(

Very strange though it will load and I can select different riders and cameras and free roam around the track OK but it cores when hitting the play button. Odd!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 12, 2016, 06:41:38 PM
Very strange though it will load and I an select different riders and cameras and free roam around the track OK but it cores when hitting the play button. Odd!

Same here..