• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GPBOC Live Streming and New Servers

Started by doubledragoncc, May 12, 2016, 09:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Very generous Fin! Wonderful that DD can get a 24/7 server for us all.  :)

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

December 14, 2016, 05:18:57 PM #271 Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 05:21:12 PM by doubledragoncc
Only 3 servers up at the moment as the system needs to be tested first so get on and thrash it boys!!!

Another £350 needed to get it as it needs to be so getting there bit by bit, literally lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Is that for the Gold plated Mouse?

I just watched a race replay on my triple screen and it really blew my mind as there is so much of the track on show that the bikes in a battle are always in frame. Really changed the experience.

Thought of your streaming when I watched it. Streaming from 2,3,6 screens. Hmm yummy. Would make for a long thin picture for viewers unless they are multi but even so ....
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Hi guys

So..........................I think I got the new server at least up and running but now YOU need to test them!!!

I am hopping between my 3 PC's to do other stuff but will keep an eye out for your feedback here or on a server in chat if I pop in

PLEASE remember, this is for YOUR enjoyment so the less feedback I get the less I can fix shit!!!

Hope this new system works out as it is purely for GPBOC. I will turn off all I can in windows to give as much juice to the servers as possible.

It is Win7 and all updating is turned off to just keep it happy lol.

Have at it boys!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Super duper DD thanks.

What you need is a race on them, that's what you need  ;D

doubledragoncc

doubledragoncc

So guys......................

PLEASE test ALL my servers to see that they all work. I am making it so that each server covers a class to make updating simple and also will do custom mixed servers. NO OPEN servers as it causes too much problems with guys who dont have every bike!!!

I have also set up a RACE server on my new PC that has GAMEFAST and uses both my wifi and ethernet at the same time to increase
speed. I think it would be better to use it to host races leaving the normal server to you guys to naff about on and practice and have other races on. The GPBOC RACE server will be used to give the best performance for Championship racing. It also offers better streaming and recording as it has all the bells and furkin whistles in the ASUS software that ROG packs with the Maximus IX Code

Hope this year the racing is better. BUT I have a few things to ask of you all to make it better for riders and viewers alike.

PLEASE NO DEFAULT FURKIN PAINTS NO MORE!!!

This make riding and viewing bornig as watching paint dry!!! it looks naff and does no justice to the hard work so many do to give us all fantastic paints.

I will gladly do paint edits to put YOUR number on a paint so we dont have 20,000 Rossie's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO RIDING THE WRONG WAY ON SERVERS-I WILL BAN YOU!!!

Think of others and not just your own fun.

Thanks to those few that have supported me as it cost more than you think to set up fast servers with internet connection costs as they are in UK.

My aim is to give us all a better experience in GPB and help spead the work of this fantastic sim.

So finally, thanky PIBOSO. You have made many live happier ones.

DD

Napalm Nick

Wow! Lots of servers there. One day I will have enough time to download and try all these lovely new bikes that are coming out :'(

Will test what I can but I am sure all will be fine and the real test is a race session  ;)

nurb

Thanks for the servers dd but will the servers be 24/7 servers? Would love that :). also which server is the race server?

Hawk

Really nice work there DD! Great job! ;D 8)

Will test as soon as I can mate.  ;)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

You old farts always bitch about your 500's so try them on the old Hock matet chops

DD

Napalm Nick

Its a good point, well made that will be my first test. (love that track - 1st person riding orgasmatron.)

doubledragoncc

1st person is the only way m8, look forward to racing soon

All those who scream about wanting GPB to be real and then they ride in 3rd person because they cant in 1st person!!!!!!! PUSSSIES!!!!

I will set up some 1st person view only races as I think those in 3rd person have too much of an advantage on many tracks and it is unrealistic.............

Right, got that off me chest at last

DD

Kerazo

awesome news looking forward to first person racing again! ;D

Warlock

Thanks DD,  1rst person all the way.  8)