• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:11:25 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Leathers Selection.

Started by Klax75, December 21, 2013, 07:07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klax75

With Beta 4 we have a option for Helmet and Helmet Paint separate from the bike. I was wondering if in a future version if we could have a racing leathers selection separate from the bike also? So when I am riding around on different bikes I can have my rider using my personal leathers design?

Plus being able to choose different character models for different types of leathers.

Hawk

Quote from: Klax75 on December 21, 2013, 07:07:14 AM
With Beta 4 we have a option for Helmet and Helmet Paint separate from the bike. I was wondering if in a future version if we could have a racing leathers selection separate from the bike also? So when I am riding around on different bikes I can have my rider using my personal leathers design?

Plus being able to choose different character models for different types of leathers.

A function to be able to keep your personal leather design as you stated, Klax, would be a great idea, mate! I've often wanted to keep my helmet design and leathers but at the same time try out a different bike.

We now have the helmet choice function in beta4b, and I agree with you, now we need the same function for the leathers.

Great idea, Klax! ;D

HornetMaX

Sounds good to me, but I have to admit it has 2 drawbacks:

• When you load a paint of, let's say, marquez honda 2013, you will have to manually select, on top of the bike paint, the rider suit and the helmet. Could be solved if a bike paint would also specify its default rider suit and helmet.
  • 2 weeks after the independent suit is implemented, somebody is gonna ask for independent boots, gloves and rider eyes :) :)

MaX.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on December 21, 2013, 10:37:13 AM
Sounds good to me, but I have to admit it has 2 drawbacks:

• When you load a paint of, let's say, marquez honda 2013, you will have to manually select, on top of the bike paint, the rider suit and the helmet. Could be solved if a bike paint would also specify its default rider suit and helmet.
  • 2 weeks after the independent suit is implemented, somebody is gonna ask for independent boots, gloves and rider eyes :) :)

MaX.

Hi Max!

As you stated in (1) A good addition to this idea of leather selection.

(2) That made me laugh so much. Hahaha! But you are more than likely very correct in your presumption. LOL ;D ;D