• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:31:01 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Beta 8 Event 12 | Slime Enesar | Mugello | WINNER - DAVIDE74

Started by Napalm Nick, May 20, 2016, 12:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nuovaic

Quote from: Kerazo on May 21, 2016, 11:45:36 PM
so after a 100 laps on mugello i'd thought to record 2 laps to maybe inspire some of you to go even faster.
this bike/track combo is just insanely good!
https://www.youtube.com/v/heCdPEEi14o

Edit: Amended link to show video in post

Very nice laps Kerazo!
Interesting use of gears also. Does inspire to go faster, for sure.
Manu has done an excellent job, as usual. But, I don't like the use of AW and TC on these bikes. Doesn't look or feel realistic at all.

But most importantly,  who was that idiot going the wrong way?

Meyer#12

I saw a guy or two going the wrong way out of pit too, kindly asked people NOT to do that, but not sure if it have helped.

I don't get why, you only save about 1minute+1lap doing that and risk getting cold or grassy tyres anyways, so your screw up the first lap anyways. Just take the first lap as a banker, feel the bike and track and then come up with the hammer lap 2 :) IRL i am pretty sure Dorna would give you the black flag right away and a nice big fine :P
Meyer#12

mikekimi

Really want to take part in the game, but I suck the network.
welcome to SRFC!

doubledragoncc

+1 Meyer

And a heads up to anyone that rides the wrong way on the track and in pits...............If you do it in front of me I will RAM YOU!!! You fuck it up for people so pay the price. Also if you do it on my server I will kick you off plain and simple!!!

This is a sim for all not YOUR own personal server when online RESPECT the rules please.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Manu

Honda NSR 500 v.0.5 Update

Changelog v.0.5

* Fixed clutch
    * Lower fuel consumption (approx 1 liter per lap in Victoria)
    * Increased chassis rigidity
    * Increased chassis weight
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Napalm Nick

Thanks Manu. Server will be updated as soon as possible.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

MMA Clerk of the Course

Latest Results

sorry for repeating 13-20 :-[

Server is being updated with the new bike V0.5 (one file to be dropped in the NSR folder). Whitelists will be put in force now to encourage sign-up and to get an idea of racers performance. Limited Tyres.

Please dont forget to choose and use a bikeskin here http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=3400.msg56956#msg56956 and tell us which one you will be using. Dont forget to enter the server the first time with your skins selected (although there wil be another reset later tonight).
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

doubledragoncc

HI MMA can you add me as I will try to live stream the race.

I will run tests to ensure it causes no problems after MotoGP ::)

IASystems #63 

Cheers me dear

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

MMA Clerk of the Course

Quote from: doubledragoncc on May 22, 2016, 10:07:14 AM
HI MMA can you add me as I will try to live stream the race.

I will run tests to ensure it causes no problems after MotoGP ::)

IASystems #63 

Cheers me dear

DD

You have an all-areas pass!

Quote from: Manu on May 22, 2016, 10:10:12 AM
Manu #69 Yellow

Thanks Manu!
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Kerazo

want to join too, #94 with babyblue skin ;D

Meyer#12

Quote from: Kerazo on May 21, 2016, 11:45:36 PM
so after a 100 laps on mugello i'd thought to record 2 laps to maybe inspire some of you to go even faster.
this bike/track combo is just insanely good!
https://www.youtube.com/v/heCdPEEi14o

Edit: Amended link to show video in post

Nice laps! good to see we use same gears pretty much everywhere and same lines in EVERY corner :) I guess that is why we both can run pretty well with the same odd setups :P
Meyer#12

guigui404

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 21, 2016, 01:56:35 PM
I will use Lime Green

I will add who uses what colour next to your names so let us know here

::)

Napalm Nick

Quote from: guigui404 on May 22, 2016, 11:13:19 AM
I join , #3 lime green paint :)

Colour already taken mate please refer to first post
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"