• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 11:29:07 PM

Cold Turkey Slaughter

Started by PeterV, December 22, 2013, 12:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stout Johnson

Quote from: PeterV on December 30, 2013, 04:29:57 PM
1ST. Post Updated

wow, great stuff you put together here Peter... and whoever managed to trim the replay for everyone to view w/o core on replay load --> many thanks from me!

and @Arvoss: many thanks for putting together this nice video! especially liked the pace of the video along with the music, very nice.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

giorjoe

First event for me last night and a 5th place is a great result.
In first corner me and Peter crash but i don't think is my fault, I went back to push, but in a braking I touch the Novaic and crash. I wait he and restoring the position (sorry again). After these two errors in the first few laps, i continue think only push and finished the race without mistakes. Thanks all, for the next event I propose distance 100%. See you guys and happy new year

Arvoss

December 30, 2013, 07:58:23 PM #92 Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 08:10:02 PM by Arvoss
Quote from: giorjoe on December 30, 2013, 07:50:59 PM
First event for me last night and a 5th place is a great result.
In first corner me and Peter crash but i don't think is my fault, I went back to push, but in a braking I touch the Novaic and crash. I wait he and restoring the position (sorry again). After these two errors in the first few laps, i continue think only push and finished the race without mistakes. Thanks all, for the next event I propose distance 100%. See you guys and happy new year
PiBoSo should make the crash margin a bit higher. I mean, in MotoGP, some riders are touching each other and they don't fall. When you touch somebody on GP Bikes you fall immediatley. This sucks, especially when it lags a bit :p

Hawk

December 30, 2013, 10:59:12 PM #93 Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 11:02:48 PM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: Arvoss on December 30, 2013, 07:58:23 PM
PiBoSo should make the crash margin a bit higher. I mean, in MotoGP, some riders are touching each other and they don't fall. When you touch somebody on GP Bikes you fall immediatley. This sucks, especially when it lags a bit :p

+1 ;)

I Absolutely agree with you Arvoss.

PS: Fantastic job on the video, Arvoss.... Really like it!! ;D ;D

@Peter: Thanks for uploading a shortened version replay for the race. Much appreciated, Peter! ;D

Arvoss

Quote from: Hawk_UK on December 30, 2013, 10:59:12 PM
Quote from: Arvoss on December 30, 2013, 07:58:23 PM

+1 ;)

I Absolutely agree with you Arvoss.

;) I don't know if it's possible but maybe someone can mod the rider's strength. Or put a bit more glue on his seat  ::)