• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 09:54:12 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Ride 2

Started by Urban Chaos 2.0, June 04, 2016, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

Seriously BOBPPPPPPPPPP I never really use steam and know dick about invites, friends enemies and wot game I am even playing  :o

I am doubledragoncc as far as I know on steam but log in with my old shop name diablosuk69 so which bitch name do I use lol

Give me your steam names and maybe I can find you

DD  EDIT: But I want to use the CBR900RR on The GR so will race to earn her first lol. Need my FB fix hehe
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

Urban Chaos 2.0

I've just played this game, and I can tell you that I absolutely hate it. Everything about this game sucks. With the exception of the ragdoll physics, bike weight transfer, and tyre simulation, this game is crap. The graphics are worse, the sense of speed is worse, and the first person experience is worse. Not that I'd play it in first person, because I don't think these kinds of games (Milestone games) are meant for that. Since getting GP Bikes, I just can't appreciate any Milestone game other than MotoGP14 and Ride 1. I know I started this thread, and really thought I'd enjoy the game, haha, however, as they began to release trailers I knew the game would be garbage. First warming was the H2 they advertised. Nothing spells unnecessary hype quite like that.

Oh well...

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on October 11, 2016, 12:29:09 PM
I've just played this game, and I can tell you that I absolutely hate it. Everything about this game sucks. With the exception of the ragdoll physics, bike weight transfer, and tyre simulation, this game is crap. The graphics are worse, the sense of speed is worse, and the first person experience is worse. Not that I'd play it in first person, because I don't think these kinds of games (Milestone games) are meant for that. Since getting GP Bikes, I just can't appreciate any Milestone game other than MotoGP14 and Ride 1. I know I started this thread, and really thought I'd enjoy the game, haha, however, as they began to release trailers I knew the game would be garbage. First warming was the H2 they advertised. Nothing spells unnecessary hype quite like that.

Oh well...

Look at this video for example, and compare it to Ride 2's videos

https://www.youtube.com/v/haOQ2dJjFq8

Blackheart

October 11, 2016, 12:50:40 PM #154 Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 12:53:20 PM by Blackheart
It's a your opinion but the game is very good.. So it's a your problem.

P.S. Ride 1 its shit.  lol

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: Blackheart on October 11, 2016, 12:50:40 PM
It's a your opinion but the game is very good.. So it's a your problem.

P.S. Ride 1 its shit.  lol

Of course it's my opinion that the game is shit, haha. It's not a my problem anymore, because I've uninstalled Ride 2.

P.S. Ride 1 it's awesome. Ride 2 it's shit. Haha

JamoZ

I really can`t think of 1 thing that was better in ride 1.

the sounds were horrible, the AI even worse, the onboard view useless and sickening, the graphics were slightly worse..
The handling was quite decent, but i can only feel they`ve improved on it since ride 1.

I can understand it being your opinion, but i think you`re really one of the few people who thinks ride 1 was better :P

Urban Chaos 2.0

October 11, 2016, 01:44:58 PM #157 Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 01:46:29 PM by Urban Chaos 2.0
Quote from: JamoZ on October 11, 2016, 01:23:03 PM
I really can`t think of 1 thing that was better in ride 1.

the sounds were horrible, the AI even worse, the onboard view useless and sickening, the graphics were slightly worse..
The handling was quite decent, but i can only feel they`ve improved on it since ride 1.

I can understand it being your opinion, but i think you`re really one of the few people who thinks ride 1 was better :P

You know, I can honestly say that Ride 2's handling is much better than Ride 1. However, the sense of speed just isn't there anymore. In Ride 1, if you were going 250km/h, you knew you were going 250km/h. In Ride 2, you you feel as if you're going 2 thirds the speed. Also, back when I had Ride 1, I played with a keyboard with all assists disabled. I suppose now that I played Ride 2 with a controller, it feels too damn easy. As I was fond of Ride 1, I only had the demo version of GP Bikes beta 6c, and Piboso's 125 didn't feel too different from some of the bikes in Ride, so I was content. Since getting the full version of GP Bikes, I deleted Ride 1. I kept MotoGP14 with the physics mod though. I still think that's awesome.

JamoZ

Funny you compare the bikes to gp bikes. I said the same thing to a mate this week, the 600`s in RIDE 2 don`t feel too far off from the CBR 600 we currently have in GP bikes, and i think that`s a very good thing. Last few years i`ve completely lost faith in Milestone products, but with the overall improvements made in RIDE 2 i can only hope they`ll continue this way because i`m having alot of fun with it currently...

Something i never thought i`d say about a milestone product :)

EkO

Quote from: doubledragoncc on October 10, 2016, 04:33:04 PM
Give me your steam names and maybe I can find you

Just grabbed the game myself, can find some other players if you join the gp bikes steam group.  Possibly organise some fun races/championships?

doubledragoncc

Just got outta hospital and things were not good so might be laid up a bit so time to play lol. I am loving RIDE 2 but I could not even attempt it with a gamepad lol.

It is good to hear much positive about it from others and just hope Pib dont feel we are deserting him, wont happen P, GPBikes rules no matter what

So there is a gp bikes steam group?

I am same name there, doubledragoncc as name but log in with diablosuk69(my old custom harley shops name lol) not sure which you can find me with?

DD

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

JamoZ

I just wish that awefull sound was removed when switching the menu`s. I understand that they want to have fancy menu`s, but to play that sound EVERY time i press a button is driving me insane...

doubledragoncc

Ok joined the steam group.

You think that sound is bad listen to the dang Honda650 for 3 laps (fucked me OBS settings sorry about quality)

https://www.youtube.com/v/AnKUhwIq9yA

Man that sound gets on my tits

DD

Stout Johnson

October 11, 2016, 09:30:51 PM #164 Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 10:05:34 PM by Stout Johnson
First off many many congrats on your rig there DD - looks well built man! You've got sth nice there - I hope your business is running, because judging by the looks of your rig, it should.

Concerning the Ride2 vid, I really have to say this game is soooo arcadey. Especially the braking would be a total turn off for me. In this game you don't have to ride a bike like you should have to ride a bike irl. You can pretty much apply front brake wherever and almost how much you like, you can brake hard initially without looking for weight transfer, you can brake into lean as if it is nothing without releasing brake pressure, you can even release brake mid-turn and brake again while leaning without even causing weight shift in the bike.... I could not play this at all... such a turn off.

Just to make sure: Nothing to do with you DD, only with the game. I am sure your rig works perfectly fine with GPB.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------