• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 07:54:01 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Milestone at it again - Ducati 90th Anniversary game....

Started by CapeDoctor, June 10, 2016, 07:25:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

This game annoys the tits off me!!!

Had to post on one of the sites as people just dont get it!!!

"How can you call this a "New title"? Its a new name on an old product!!!
Its a poorly and cheaply made game, made by removing most bikes and just adding more Ducati's and a track for Ducati's 90th Anniversary. This is RIDE made worse and with lower quality in every department.

The AI are ALL exactly the same in how they ride, just say "synchronized riding!!!", terrible 3D modelling compared to the game it was made from and the same terrible graphics engine. Look at the draw distance to the bikes brakes in the video!!!

Its a disgusting excuse to take MORE money for the same product(RIDE) and has been made with the least amount of interest by the team at Milestone who worked on it.

Did they wake up and say" I wonder what we can make worse today"?

Sorry but this and what appears to be the way the Rossi game will also be are just proof that Milestone just want your money and dont care about the players real enjoyment of their games. They abuse the fact that they are the only company making bike games and just crap out one poor game after the other with the minimal amount of work as possible.

Long rule Piboso!!!

DD"
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Daniel_F

just dont know why you guys keeps comparing a game vs a simulator... try to sell gpbikes to kids 8 years old or most of older ones aswell... they will hate it cos its hard to learn...

for me milestone games are the best GAMES of motorcycle but not a simulator for sure

this simulator its still in beta realy good and with realy good problems aswell...

my 2 cents

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: Daniel_F on June 14, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
just dont know why you guys keeps comparing a game vs a simulator... try to sell gpbikes to kids 8 years old or most of older ones aswell... they will hate it cos its hard to learn...

Any kid who would hate a sim, is a moron. And it's a shame we've too many of them running around these days.

doubledragoncc

I have to agree with Daniel

Not all kids are willing to spend time to learn and just want quick fun, they are kids so what is wrong with that.

It is important that there are games like MotoGP for such reasons and I would rather my kids play MotoGP than go and hang out with asshole kids and get into trouble.

I put Ducati down because Milestone are actually taking the piss now and not just making a bad game.

I find Ducati and the new Rossi game a disgrace to the industry for 2016, there is no excuse for it.

BUT they do allow those who dont care about such things  to have fun, so who really gives a flying fuck lol.

DD

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Urban Chaos 2.0

Lol, it's not as if the kids are compelled to choose between either playing a Milestone game or joining a gang.

doubledragoncc

You have not lived where I have Urban!!! And I am not joking.

DD

Urban Chaos 2.0

I think I'm grateful for that. Man, it sucks the kinds of things some kids are being subjected to. Gangs are some of the most useless nonsense for kids to get into.

doubledragoncc

The Hood in Miami was bad bro. Some sorry shit went down and the way kids there are is sad

DD

Blackheart

June 15, 2016, 06:15:59 AM #23 Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 06:27:26 AM by Blackheart
Quote from: Daniel_F on June 14, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
for me milestone games are the best GAMES of motorcycle but not a simulator for sure

;D WTF? There are other software houses that make motorcycle games? Sorry Daniel_F but your answer makes no sense.  :-\

And... the best game was Tourist trophy but its for PS2.  :-X

doubledragoncc

Yes Blacky TT was great, BUT it is not for PC and it is not made anymore. I think Daniels point was more that MS are the MAJOR and basically only regular PC game maker.

ALL other games have basically been the same, poor physics, gimmicks to replace quality etc etc.

He does clarify GAMES and I dont think he ever said about having a console.

As for Big Ben making a TT GAME, well that will be just like the last shit they made with bikes!!!

Blackbean, Capcom and others dont do a thing now so who else is making bike games TODAY on PC?

DD

Blackheart

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 14, 2016, 09:43:44 PM
I find Ducati and the new Rossi game a disgrace to the industry for 2016, there is no excuse for it.

??? Rossi the game, will be a good game, I watched all vids, the anim are very good, the bikes models are perfect, and the gameplay has a lot more variety.

It will probably be the best game of Milestone, IMO Ducati 90h did not have the same development team, but a little secondary team, for scrape up easy money.  :P

doubledragoncc

Well grT got here hands on VR the game and made some vids already today lol

https://www.youtube.com/v/ZeG2Mp35ubQ

If you watch it closely, the AI has once again been turned into synchronized swimmers and not bike riders. The AI is almost a joke. In Ducati they suck big time and I will find out soon when I get my grubby hands on this.

The bikes look great and grT says the handling is better, so I am very eager to get a go at it.

You might be right Blacky apart from the AI that is lol.

Synchronized racing is almost what real racing is but not this well done lol

DD

Hawk

Well I've no doubt that caters for the console boys.... "Quick action and fun" with no learning curve, just get in there and go with absolutely no relation to reality whatsoever.  :P

The way the riders are careering into each other there is no way in hell that those riders would stay on the bikes without crashing..... They would have a massive learning curve if they came to GPB that's for sure. Lol
Also there is no sense of power from those bikes.... I mean I never saw the front end try to lift off the track once! And the way the bikes slide around is totally unreal...... I don't think the developers know what these bikes were really like in reality at all!

Nice track though!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

+10 Hawky

It is impossible that they know which end of the bike is which with some of their programming.

It is 2016 and they still make games where you can not use a mouse or are not supposed to use anything but a gamepad. I think it is disgraceful and an outright "FUCK YOU" to PC gamers.

DD

Vini

the only thing milestone really are good at is the rider animation.