• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:45:14 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Misano 03 V0.8

Started by Meyer#12, June 12, 2016, 03:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

Really love misano! a great track! but can anyone tell me why there is only the 0.8 going counter-clockwise and not like the real races that is going clockwise?

Would love to have the Clockwise track too :)
Meyer#12

Hawk

Quote from: Meyer#12 on June 12, 2016, 03:32:14 PM
Really love misano! a great track! but can anyone tell me why there is only the 0.8 going counter-clockwise and not like the real races that is going clockwise?

Would love to have the Clockwise track too :)

Meyer, there is the GP version in the database which does go clockwise... Look for "Misano GP 03 v0.7". It's not v0.8 because the counterclockwise version was updated and the clockwise version wasn't due to us not having the 3D files for it.  ;)

I personally think it was a mistake for the authorities to change it from the classic direction which the v0.8 goes to the modern direction the v0.7 goes..... The old direction is a much better flow from corner to corner whereas the modern direction is all disjointed and does not flow from corner to corner..... Just my opinion of course. Lol  ;D

Hawk.

Meyer#12

ah okay, i have missed that one then haha :D

There is good things about both directions, in my opinion, but i get what you mean :)

Thank you Hawk!
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

There is also one called Misano GP which I cant remember if it was better?

Thanks for reminding me to download it again lol.

I prefer going backwards!!!.................................I know lm a dumbass lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

C21

The "old" track layout is more fluent and i really love to ride there.  ;D
Did not like the new layout that much.... :(

# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Meyer#12

Just one thing, we should get the kerbs fixed haha :D

But i tend to agree after doing few laps on both tracks :)

Would love to have some more of the nordic tracks! Great fun and pretty different from most other european tracks, a bit more stop and go :)
Meyer#12

C21

QuoteJust one thing, we should get the kerbs fixed haha :D
I know what you mean.  ;)
Really anoying....
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Meyer#12

Just slightly hitting them and lap is done almost every tile, but that has it's charm too  ;D
Meyer#12

Vini

there are a lot of tracks that need the curbs fixed.

to be honest, I don't understand what some track creators were thinking...

Hawk

Quote from: vin97 on June 13, 2016, 05:36:27 PM

+1 Totally agree Vin.  ;)

But in defence of most of the original creators, most if not all these tracks were created for car racing games and so the kerbs were not that important to get right as far as the scale and dimensions of the kerb ribs were concerned. Whereas for GPB it is vital that they are true to scale to get the correct reaction for the bike. Plus most were created with BTB which is totally unsuitable for creating tracks for GPB in my opinion.  :P

Hawk.

matty0l215

Quote from: Hawk on June 13, 2016, 10:05:00 PM
Quote from: vin97 on June 13, 2016, 05:36:27 PM

+1 Totally agree Vin.  ;)

But in defence of most of the original creators, most if not all these tracks were created for car racing games and so the kerbs were not that important to get right as far as the scale and dimensions of the kerb ribs were concerned. Whereas for GPB it is vital that they are true to scale to get the correct reaction for the bike. Plus most were created with BTB which is totally unsuitable for creating tracks for GPB in my opinion.  :P

Hawk.

It's a shame as BTB and more recently RTB are great tools for quickly creating tracks with one peice of software without the need for messing with any other software.

Custom objects can be used in RTB and BTB so one curb could be made and then used in all tracks and you would only have to make 1 curb section then use the string object tool to make a curb. :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE