• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

throttle curve configuration

Started by sdecorme, June 17, 2016, 03:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdecorme

Hi,
I've a question about the throttle curve in the game.
In the setting the throttle range is proportionnal to my stick movement , but in game I have to move the stick over 30%(minimum) to make the rpm increasing.
Is there parameters to make the throttle with the same reaction in setting and in game.
The moto I use is the murasame RC9990 2003.

Thanks,

Hawk

Quote from: sdecorme on June 17, 2016, 03:05:54 PM
Hi,
I've a question about the throttle curve in the game.
In the setting the throttle range is proportionnal to my stick movement , but in game I have to move the stick over 30%(minimum) to make the rpm increasing.
Is there parameters to make the throttle with the same reaction in setting and in game.
The moto I use is the murasame RC9990 2003.

Thanks,

What your describing sounds exactly like a dead-zone to me.... So are you sure you have not set a dead zone on your throttle controller axis?   ;)

Hawk.

sdecorme

Hi,
nodead zone and linearity at 100%.
Is there is a deadzone I can see it in the settings when the cursor move .
In my case all the axis move as quick as the command move.

Hawk

Quote from: sdecorme on June 17, 2016, 05:53:12 PM
Hi,

What % is your "direct lean" setting?

Hawk.

sdecorme

where I can find this information ?

Hawk

Quote from: sdecorme on June 17, 2016, 08:26:10 PM
where I can find this information ?

Go to "Settings" from main menu, then click the "Input" tab. You will see the "Direct Lean" slider on that page and it's usually set at 15% on default settings, try increasing it.  ;)

Hawk

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: sdecorme on June 17, 2016, 05:53:12 PM
Hi,

Disable "smooth", and set "press" and "release" to zero.

HornetMaX

Why are we talking about direct lean when his question was about the throttle curve ?!  :o  :o  :o

The thing he's seeing is simply due to the electronic idle of the bike I think.

sdecorme

June 20, 2016, 06:17:36 AM #8 Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 06:26:33 AM by sdecorme
Yes Hornet , it is not a lean problem.
In the advanced menu all my command are optimal
no dead zone
Linearity 100 %
smooth disable

I think this is a soft filtering problem I've the same problem with other axis , it looks like there is a low pass filteron each command input.
When you put the gaz at middle range quiclky it take time to have the moto rpm , so it is hard to adjust gaz in long curve due this delay.
Is it possible to disable this functions

HornetMaX

Quote from: sdecorme on June 20, 2016, 06:17:36 AM
I think this is a soft filtering problem I've the same problem with other axis , it looks like there is a low pass filteron each command input.
Is it possible to disable this functions
Can you post a video illustrating the problem ? Also, which input device are you using ?

On the throttle it can come from the bike's idle and/or the throttle map. But I've never seen it on other inputs.

sdecorme

Sorry I've made a modification

QuoteWhen you put the gaz at middle range quiclky it take time to have the moto rpm , so it is hard to adjust gaz in long curve due this delay.

I use a potentiometer with a self made USB card , I use this card for long and on windows or setting panel the throttle react quickly , even with your HUD I can see the slider move as quick as the mechanical.
Is it possible to change the throttle map ?

HornetMaX

The throttle map is part of the bike's physics, normally you do not need/want to change that.

But I'm still not sure I really understand your problem.

Napalm Nick

Strange.

Did you use the in-game controller calibration tool yet? Maybe run it again?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

sdecorme

Yes , and the full range of the setting scrollbar is the full range of my potentiometer .