• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Questions about daily development

Started by Alby46, June 21, 2016, 09:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

javiliyors

Quote from: Hawk on July 22, 2020, 11:35:44 AM@Piboso: Could you elaborate further on your intentions to implement "Mod Registration" and exactly how that would work and effect modding for your projects in future? Thank you.

I'm guessing that's the mod record for the time list in "Stats"

poumpouny

doubledragoncc

Piboso said on discord it is as Javiliyors said
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Hawk on July 22, 2020, 11:35:44 AM@Piboso: Could you elaborate further on your intentions to implement "Mod Registration" and exactly how that would work and effect modding for your projects in future? Thank you.

Quote from: javiliyors on July 22, 2020, 02:16:52 PM

I'm guessing that's the mod record for the time list in "Stats"

This.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Hawk

Thanks Piboso.... I was hoping it was the start of having a registration of "Genuine" modders only being able to implement mods into your projects. :)

PiBoSo

Quote from: Hawk on August 10, 2020, 08:16:58 AMThanks Piboso.... I was hoping it was the start of having a registration of "Genuine" modders only being able to implement mods into your projects. :)

It has been considered, but there cannot be any direct link with or endorsement of modders.

VSMaster

Quote from: PiBoSo * GPB / WRS / KRP / MXB: started work to support the simulation of soft objects

This means the wheels, air fences, cones etc.. Will be simulated when there is a collision?
Always on the edge

PiBoSo

Quote from: VSMaster on August 11, 2020, 09:06:31 AM
Quote from: PiBoSo* GPB / WRS / KRP / MXB: started work to support the simulation of soft objects

This means the wheels, air fences, cones etc.. Will be simulated when there is a collision?

Tyre walls should already be simulated.

Support for soft objects is meant for track objects that should move after an impact, but would be very difficult to keep in sync in multiplayer and are usually reset by marshals, like haybales and cones.

The idea is to allow to go through them, but slowing down the bike. The plan is to allow different levels of "softness" for different objects.