• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:10:20 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

core'exe when change bike

Started by SirDouche, June 22, 2016, 10:14:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirDouche

hi guys...big problem and i need help...i've just installed gp bikes with the mods and the tracks...when i try to change bike i always get core.exe...can't play wtf...help? thank you

janaucarre

Hi,
Did you take the bikes from the bike mod thread?
Gpbikes is like that for the folder:
Programfiles(86)/gpbikes/gpbikes/bikes   and there you must put the unzipped files=> name of the bike/all the content

doubledragoncc

BUT, GPB can be a pain and even if the bikes are installed correctly, GPB will core if you change the bike. You have to exit GPB, start it, change to bike you want then ride. It can be a pain.

OR you can try an OVER INSTALL where you leave your GPB as it is then INSTALL again to the same directory. This fixes many bugs but it will replace any ini files you have edited.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

SirDouche

June 22, 2016, 07:08:53 PM #3 Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 07:16:46 PM by SirDouche
thanks guys...i'll try to install it in the same directory...i took the bikes from the bike mod...but i didn't have the road class and motogp...even if they were included in the bike mod...i download the ducati and honda (road) separately then was all ok...since i try to change bike xD i'll try to overwrite like you said

SirDouche

nothing guys...doesn't work...i overwrite it..changes nothing...i installed windows too today wtf...don't know what else to do...the only bike i can use is the murasama :/

Hawk

No disrespect intended SirDouche, and it probably sounds like a silly question, but I'm presuming you have purchased a license key for GPB?

I'm just wondering if your trying to use bikemods and tracks with the demo version?

If you do have a license key, then yes it is a known issue that GPB will crash if you try to change bikes without first restarting GPB, but it's not a big problem to restart GPB so it's one of those bug workarounds that doesn't annoy use too much right now. ;)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

I keep forgetting to ask that Hawk, its the most obvious for new users............................Oh I must have forgot to turn my brain on again lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

SirDouche

hahahaha yes guys...i bought it about 2 years ago...it's just i never go online on the forum...never had problems before...what do you mean restart gp bike when changing bike?i get core.exe in the precise moment i change the category...it doesn't change the bike so i could quit then try to play...when i change from the murasama to another class i get core.exe :(

SirDouche

problem solved guys xD i didn't change the profile...i had unnamed profile xD do i have to remove the post? thank you all

Napalm Nick

Well done douche.!

I would suggest leave it please as it may assist someone in the future with similar symptoms.

PS: Hope to see you online too in some of our er 'fun' races  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

SirDouche

guys i really don't understand xD it worked...i restarted the game...didn't work anymore...wtf...tomorrow i'll try another clean install...ah...i still don't have the motogps :( we will man xD if i won't have core.exe hahaha i'm YamaGix...changed the name on the forum when i registered xD

Hawk

Quote from: SirDouche on June 22, 2016, 08:38:31 PM
guys i really don't understand xD it worked...i restarted the game...didn't work anymore...wtf...tomorrow i'll try another clean install...ah...i still don't have the motogps :( we will man xD if i won't have core.exe hahaha i'm YamaGix...changed the name on the forum when i registered xD

When you do a clean re-install just make sure you also delete the "Piboso" folder from your "My Documents" folder too before you re-install. Probably also a good idea to clean your system with "CClean" too before the re-install.  :)

Then when you have done the re-install, create your profile and make sure everything works before you try installing any bikeMODS or tracks. At least then you'll know where and what is likely causing any problems you may come up against, if any.  ;)

Hawk.

SirDouche

hi hawk...problem solved xD didn't delete che piboso folder xD thanks man...now it seems to work

Hawk

Quote from: SirDouche on June 23, 2016, 12:08:17 PM
hi hawk...problem solved xD didn't delete che piboso folder xD thanks man...now it seems to work

Aah! Yes! A common problem. Lol

Good to hear you've got it all sorted anyway mate.... We live and learn.  ;D 8)

Hawk.