• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 12:41:38 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Possibile to keep last used skin/paint for all bikes..?

Started by CapeDoctor, June 23, 2016, 01:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapeDoctor

Hi all (mainly PiB, lol)
this is something, although i don't feel it's crucial in any way, but would really be cool, that i'd love for the sim to do.
currently, each time you choose a different bike model to ride, it loads with the default paint.
wouldn't it be cool if it would load each bike with the last paint used?
as i usually have a favorite paint for each bike i ride, i currently have to cycle through the available paints to get to the one i want, or at least, select it from the drop-down list.
it would greatly improve my experience if the sim would load each bike with the last used paint.
or am i just a really lazy bugger?  ;D
thanks for reading!   8)

teeds

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

TFC

To further this, it would be nice to be able to save combos in some way, say you have a rider gear, gloves and helmet paint you like to use with a specific bike paint, be able to save the lot.. Maybe another drop-down in the bike select screen? It would of course load the custom bike and or helmet in question too.