• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:25:03 PM

Bike request

Started by MultiCOOLFRESH, July 25, 2016, 12:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MultiCOOLFRESH

Hey Ho,

if somebody wants to do me a favor, maybe one you could do the Cagiva Mito 125 2005 and the Kawasaki H2R. If the guy who did the Ducati 915 wants to do one of them, he could do the Mito, because the bikes look very similar.

Have a good one,

MCF  :)
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

doubledragoncc

Thats one BIG favor bro lol.

Right now the guys are REAL busy and it may be a wee while before request get done.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: doubledragoncc on July 25, 2016, 01:30:45 PM
Thats one BIG favor bro lol.

Right now the guys are REAL busy and it may be a wee while before request get done.

DD

Sure, but I just want to see those bikes in the game in sometime, I do not care when  ;D

Boerenlater

Then better fire up Blender or 3DSMax and start learning :P
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: Boerenlater on July 25, 2016, 02:09:07 PM
Then better fire up Blender or 3DSMax and start learning :P

;D, I am not good at this kind of things. I barely can make a good livery in Forza  :P

CapeDoctor

i'm thinking that the mods download area is probably not the best place to be making requests....
and i agree with the others - this 'little favor' you ask, is essentially asking some one to spend many many hours. days, probably more like weeks and even months of work.
sure, i guess there's no harm in asking, but it doesn't appear as if you've given any thought to how much work this implies, with such a casual 'oh, btw' sounding request...

Vini

well, we have a duc 916 WIP, so a mito would not be far off.

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: CapeDoctor on July 25, 2016, 03:11:13 PM
i'm thinking that the mods download area is probably not the best place to be making requests....
and i agree with the others - this 'little favor' you ask, is essentially asking some one to spend many many hours. days, probably more like weeks and even months of work.
sure, i guess there's no harm in asking, but it doesn't appear as if you've given any thought to how much work this implies, with such a casual 'oh, btw' sounding request...

Should not sound like it is easy to do these mods and I know that the guys here are putting every free minute into their mods. I just thought: Hey, request something, maybe someone will do it.

Maybe I try it myself, atleast the Mito. And I said "little favor" ,because I did not know how I could ask someone.

I did not want to be disrespectful.

matty0l215

What if someone put the GP125 engine file and sound on the 916?

Would that suffice as a temporary measure??
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: matty0l215 on July 25, 2016, 06:49:38 PM
What if someone put the GP125 engine file and sound on the 916?

Would that suffice as a temporary measure??

Well,

a User is doing a model, then I only need the engine file. Maybe I can do it myself, with a little bit of help from you guys :)