• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:07:11 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Aprillia RRV450

Started by ridge, August 02, 2016, 12:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ridge

August 02, 2016, 12:08:55 PM Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 01:14:38 PM by ridge
Hi everyone, i've been playing gpbikes for about half a year on and off and wondering what 3d modelling program i need to start creating the bike ... or if someone would take up the challenge... :)

matty0l215

Blender and Autodesk's 3ds Max or Maya can be used.

Blenders good because it is free but it's not the most user freindly modeling software.

Say this, modeling a bike from scratch is a huge task and not an easy one at that. Have a look at some tutorial to get an idea of whats involved.

Matty :)

P.s. If you are worried about the lack of variety  of content currently. I can assure you there is new content coming soon.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

ridge

matty0l215

Another way to do it maybe would be to find a copy of an Aprilia rxv/sxv (doner bike for the RRV) and that would save a lot of modeling work. Just the fairings to do.

ridge

yeah i found the supermoto which basically is the rrv, just got to learn the making of fairings haha

MultiCOOLFRESH

If you understand how to create a model, then you are very gifted :). I watched some tutorials, but I did not understand one word :D
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

matty0l215

It's not as dificult as it seems to get a very basic model made. Getting it detailed and looking good is the very dificult bit :P

But if you've got a 3d model of the bike without fairings you're really close. Where did you get the model by the way?? Any chance you could send us a copy and maybe some of the other forum members might take a look :)

ridge

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=3011.0

Well this is the bike that the rrv IS before it's converted into a gp bike, i just need to get the model into 3ds max

matty0l215

Quote from: ridge on August 02, 2016, 04:32:27 PM
http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=3011.0

Well this is the bike that the rrv IS before it's converted into a gp bike, i just need to get the model into 3ds max

Ah, i thought you meant the actual 3d model. Game files can be altered.

I'll speak to Ricco :)