• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:04:01 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[Release] Honda CBR900RR 1.3b

Started by Blackheart, August 15, 2016, 11:46:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle

This is what PiBoSo claims.
Quote1. System Requirements
----------------------

Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, 32 or 64 bits
Processor: 1.5 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Video Card: 64 MB OpenGL 1.2.1-compliant
DirectX Version: DirectX 8.1 or newer libraries

Surprising. You shouldn't have any performance issue with such component. Are we talking about a clean/vanilla build or one using mods ?

Blackheart

Anyway I meant, to split the windshield in 2 different mesh.

doubledragoncc

LOL Blacky........2016 like it hehe

I was mucking about but my old GTX670 lacks as it is the ONE GPU that Nvidea is not making to DX12 anymore they did the other 2 670's just not mine not lol

In GPB I have no rea issues but there are program issues that still need sorting hat effect a lot of the graphical points of the sim.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

Quote from: Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) on August 26, 2016, 04:20:54 AM
Also, isn't it possible to re-use any material or shader function for different objects or sub-meshes ?

Sure is possible and i do it

Blackheart

Almost done the onboard  :P

Blackheart

Someone can try to create a similar curve with the gpb Engine Editor?

Here the bike spec

My tests were disastrous, but it's not my field.  ;D

grimm

Yesterday I figured what could it hurt to test out the one I made before, and it seems really sluggish and didn't rev as it should have. Having the actual test bike and current engine map I'll give it a second try with the dyno chart you posted. Got a bit to do out in the shop today (GS needs engine mounts, a chopper frame needs about a thousand new tabs made for the wiring, etc.) but when I give up and come back in for the evening (it's mid morning here now) I'll see if I can make it work the way it should.

On a side note, those dyno overlays are from two bikes I have in the shop (two of my personal bikes) and I can say with certainty that Bandit isn't anywhere near stock! Looks like a bigger displacement and some serious cams and carbs have been added to it. My brother broke the shop record with his stock internal '98 Bandit at 127whp on stock cam, carb, displacement, and porting. Impressed the guys that own the shop he was at where I am working on getting into for my 900 if the dyno day at Cycle Gear doesn't work out.

My body is pretty messed up so riding is few and far between sometimes. As soon as I get a chance to get outta the city with the 900 I'll get the sound clips done. Might even send my brother out to do it and tag along in his Group B replica Audi so I can setup the recording devices.  ;D

Blackheart

August 27, 2016, 02:33:32 PM #52 Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 02:45:12 PM by Blackheart
I took it in the first page of google image   :-[  ;D

I also tried your map and a Peter map (and 2 my new tests) are all very similar,

Only now (that the model is 90% complete) I am beginning to change the physics, and starting with a good engine/gearbox would help me a lot  :P

All engine/gearbox setting are in the file Road_Honda_900RR.cfg free to send me any changes.

Boerenlater

I really admire your hard work Blackheart and I cannot wait to give it a try ;D
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

doubledragoncc

Love it love it love it!!!

Those mirrors look wicked bro.

Great work Blacky.
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

@Boerenlater

As soon as possible I try to release a trial version for all.  ;)

@DD

Maybe too big? (them are "empty" because until the beta 9 need use the fake system I used for the NR750 :( )

doubledragoncc

Yes a wee bit big I think

DD

Blackheart

After several tests my engine/gearbox works very well...   ;D

Stay tuned  8)

doubledragoncc

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.