• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:52:10 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Bike MOD Motogp Moto 2 and Moto 3 no Sounds :( (Sloved)

Started by Sceptical_ANT, September 17, 2016, 09:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sceptical_ANT

September 17, 2016, 09:50:11 AM Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 04:31:43 PM by Peng1102
Hey Guys ,
Im a newbie ... I din't know if im allowed to Post it in here  when Not pls correct me !
So i just recently Installer the Bike MOD .. :D Downloaded the 2 Gig Files and moved it to  Computer/D/Programms/gpbikes/Bikes .... Opend the game and testet ist Out .. to my luck only the 500ccs have Sounds ... Is it because of Beta 8 or just because i din't Installation it correctly ?  ::)  :'( Can anyone help me Out xd
Greets Peng1102

SirDouche

had same problem time ago...but with all the bikes...it was because i didn't open agl...or something similar during the gp bikes installation....i reintalled it and then worked

Sceptical_ANT

Mhhh normal Bikes work ... 500 too but others dont :/

janaucarre

Try to reinstall gpbikes over the one in place. Make a save of your licence which is in mydocument/piboso/

Hawk

Quote from: Peng1102 on September 17, 2016, 11:43:10 AM
Mhhh normal Bikes work ... 500 too but others dont :/

Is very likely to simply be that you didn't check the box for OpenAL to be installed during your initial GPB installation like SirDouche said above. I suggest you reinstall GPB and make sure OpenAL is installed during the process.  ;)

Either that or you have something installed that maybe force overriding the OpenAl in favour of another audio driver?

Hawk.

Sceptical_ANT

September 17, 2016, 02:33:05 PM #5 Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 03:05:33 PM by Peng1102
Thx Guys Sound is working now 😍 8)

Sceptical_ANT

Quote from: Peng1102 on September 17, 2016, 09:50:11 AM
Hey Guys ,
Im a newbie ... I din't know if im allowed to Post it in here  when Not pls correct me !
So i just recently Installer the Bike MOD .. :D Downloaded the 2 Gig Files and moved it to  Computer/D/Programms/gpbikes/Bikes .... Opend the game and testet ist Out .. to my luck only the 500ccs have Sounds ... Is it because of Beta 8 or just because i din't Installation it correctly ?  ::)  :'( Can anyone help me Out xd
Greets Peng1102

Sceptical_ANT

Quote from: Peng1102 on September 17, 2016, 09:50:11 AM
Hey Guys ,
Greets Peng1102

davidboda46

It has something to do with the new version of Caws Mod Bikes. I always installed OpenAL and I had no sound issues before, not even with the previous Caws-bikes.

Cheers,

David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Hawk

Quote from: davidboda46 on September 17, 2016, 08:02:52 PM
It has something to do with the new version of Caws Mod Bikes. I always installed OpenAL and I had no sound issues before, not even with the previous Caws-bikes.

Cheers,

David "Gonzo" Boda #46

Really!?  :o

Feedback is welcome Davide, but would've been better to have reported this on our CAWS thread mate.  ;) 8)

For your reference, we have had no other reports or experienced ourselves any problem in this regard with our bikeMods, but I will investigate this with the team. Thank you.  :)
If you could also look into other possibilities with this issue your having and report back here if you find a solution simply because we have had no other reports of this issue or experienced any issues with sound with our bikemods ourselves.  ;)

Also Peng1102 has solved his GPB sound issue with a reinstall of GPB; I'd suggest you maybe try the same solution.  ;)

Hawk.

davidboda46

Quote from: Hawk on September 17, 2016, 08:23:29 PM
Quote from: davidboda46 on September 17, 2016, 08:02:52 PM

Cheers,

David "Gonzo" Boda #46

Really!?  :o

Feedback is welcome Davide, but would've been better to have reported this on our CAWS thread mate.  ;) 8)

For your reference, we have had no other reports or experienced ourselves any problem in this regard with our bikeMods, but I will investigate this with the team. Thank you.  :)
If you could also look into other possibilities with this issue your having and report back here if you find a solution simply because we have had no other reports of this issue or experienced any issues with sound with our bikemods ourselves.  ;)

Also Peng1102 has solved his GPB sound issue with a reinstall of GPB; I'd suggest you maybe try the same solution.  ;)

Hawk.

Well, it is my conclusion since the only thing that's changed on my system is that I installed the updated Caws-bikes, removed the previous once before moving the new once into the GP-bikes bike folder. That's all I have done and all bikes had sound before that...

Cheers,

David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Warlock

So if i understand correctly , now with the latest bikes you have no sound?

Thats weird m8, no one in the team reported nothing similar, we haven't even touch the sounds for a very long time... is happening with all our bikes?

davidboda46

Quote from: Warlock on September 18, 2016, 02:58:42 AM
So if i understand correctly , now with the latest bikes you have no sound?

Thats weird m8, no one in the team reported nothing similar, we haven't even touch the sounds for a very long time... is happening with all our bikes?

Nope, only Moto2 bike, but, strangely it works now after I downloaded it and installed it again. Maybe something went wrong in the zip-file with the first download, I have no idea.

Cheers.

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46