• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

BES CBR600RR & CBR Cup v.1.6 Available

Started by Manu, October 01, 2016, 01:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vali_grad

Found the workaround :) deleted both CBR cup and road version, let the syncfree copy those from database, started game (no CBR or road), deleted again both folders, copied from the mega link {http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=3753.msg63685#msg63685} , started the game and voila ! tested in single player and on BES cbr cup 1.4 server, logged in and fast out :)) no missmatch ! hurray !
new sim in town ? ping me !

fabio93bg

I unfoetunately dont' like these bikes, the front is so strange and unstable, and the feeling in general is not great, at keast for me and my friends. we really enjoy moto2 though

Manu

November 18, 2016, 02:34:10 AM #17 Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 03:02:05 AM by Manu
BES CBR600RR & CBR Cup v.1.5 Available

Changelog v.1.5:

Tuning inertias in both bikes
Tuning steer damper in both bikes
Fixed rear suspension geometry
Fixed general bike stability
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

finpower

I have now over 1 hour with the mod 1.5 busy and must say, it is a step back. :o

The rear is uncontrollable and since you can set at the setup what wan wants. :'(

I would like the 1.4 mod back. 8)

fin
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Boerenlater

Funny I think the latest version is an improvement.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

andrea.fiorelli

I try 1 hour this new mod and I think "It's bad...it's fu***ng bad" because my 1.4's setup doesn't work good
On the ultimate 10 minutes I thinked where this mod is upgrade, I tried my 1.4's setup and I worked on tyre's pressure...and...my laptime is 1:33.9
Then...now I think that BES work fine on this mod...congratulation Very good work
But...I hope that You don't update this mod...I hope this is the last release ;)

Donnie

I found it a step back also.

The rear suspended seemed to sit down at times then rebound mid corner or at random times.
Admittedly I didn't have time to play about with setup for long, used my 1.4 setup.

Urban Chaos 2.0

November 18, 2016, 07:44:19 PM #23 Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 07:48:41 PM by Urban Chaos 2.0
Guys, V1.5 is THE BEST version released so far. Remember to DELETE your old setups with each new version. I'm pretty sure some of you folks decided to copy and paste the new version of this bike without properly erasing your old setups and deleting your old bike folders first. V1.5 is awesome, and much more stable than v1.4. That's a fact.

If you don't delete your previous bike folders and setups before installing new mod versions, you WILL have issues with the way the bikes handle.

malve

November 18, 2016, 07:47:53 PM #24 Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 07:50:29 PM by malve
Quote from: fabio93bg on November 17, 2016, 06:16:59 PM
I unfoetunately dont' like these bikes, the front is so strange and unstable, and the feeling in general is not great, at keast for me and my friends. we really enjoy moto2 though

Quote from: andrea.fiorelli on November 18, 2016, 06:32:20 PM
I try 1 hour this new mod and I think "It's bad...it's fu***ng bad" because my 1.4's setup doesn't work good
On the ultimate 10 minutes I thinked where this mod is upgrade, I tried my 1.4's setup and I worked on tyre's pressure...and...my laptime is 1:33.9
Then...now I think that BES work fine on this mod...congratulation Very good work
But...I hope that You don't update this mod...I hope this is the last release ;)

+1

Quote from: finpower on November 18, 2016, 06:04:49 PM
I have now over 1 hour with the mod 1.5 busy and must say, it is a step back. :o

The rear is uncontrollable and since you can set at the setup what wan wants. :'(

I would like the 1.4 mod back. 8)

fin

Same here. Engine Break ist too hard in my opinion

And I dont understand why make a Championship with this Bike ... Sry , its not against Manu or everything... Love to youu ... Good work for sure =)

But Moto2 in the moment gives the most fun and stable drive over all ... i prefer a moto2 champ soon =)

greetz
GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

Manu

November 18, 2016, 08:18:47 PM #25 Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 08:20:37 PM by Manu
The engine brake is the same as v.1.4. You can not fully brake and down all the gears very fast or you will have a nice skid. Remember that cbr cup is a street bike.

Please do not use setups of v.1.4, make a new setup from the default
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Donnie

I did delete previous version ans setups.  I've just tried again, redownloaded and installed but its the same. 

lkslodzkzn

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on November 18, 2016, 07:44:19 PM
Guys, V1.5 is THE BEST version released so far. Remember to DELETE your old setups with each new version. I'm pretty sure some of you folks decided to copy and paste the new version of this bike without properly erasing your old setups and deleting your old bike folders first. V1.5 is awesome, and much more stable than v1.4. That's a fact.

If you don't delete your previous bike folders and setups before installing new mod versions, you WILL have issues with the way the bikes handle.

I'm full agree 1.5 is much better than 1.4 i don't have any issue with engine braking, this version is lot more fun to ride cheers

Anders A

Same here, funky rear susp. deleted old version and setups but the same.

Quote from: Donnie on November 18, 2016, 08:43:29 PM
I did delete previous version ans setups.  I've just tried again, redownloaded and installed but its the same.

Manu

BES CBR600RR & CBR Cup v.1.6 Available

Changelog v.1.6:

New Rear Suspension Unit Pro Link as Real CBR Bike (new in GPB Beta 10)
Tuning Engine Brake (Without rear wheel lock)
Tuning Metzeler Compound
Tuning Suspension Preload
Fixed Bike Height
Fixed Fork
Fixed Fork Tubes in 3D model