• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:55:39 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Isle Of Man

Started by Reactive, December 26, 2013, 11:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

h106frp

Maybe you could try loading simple (very) large flat oval tracks to try and find any limits of track area first as this seemed to be the first 'issue' highlighted in the post.

matty0l215

The physical size of the track isnt really the issue. (Well not thr limiting factor atleast.)  Its how the track is made and how many turns there are

In basic terms, every turn/bend is a new point and there is a limit on how many points can be added to a track (around 260 is the limit) so the track has to many bends for the current game.

This is very basic (there are many more points to a bend) and Please someone correct me if im wrong or weather it's a different reason entierly  :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

I thought the limitation on the centerline size (number of segments) was already lifted ..

MaX.

matty0l215

Quote from: HornetMaX on December 08, 2014, 11:40:25 PM
I thought the limitation on the centerline size (number of segments) was already lifted ..

MaX.

Well if it has just ignore me

CENTRE LINE!!! thats the thingy i was thinking of, ta very much Max ;)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

Quote from: matty0l215 on December 09, 2014, 12:33:39 AM
Quote from: HornetMaX on December 08, 2014, 11:40:25 PM

MaX.

Well if it has just ignore me
I'm not 100% sure, if anybody could confirm ...

MaX.

Klax75

Thought Beta 6, Piboso said large tracks will be able to be very large now.

Phathry25

So is anyone interested in teaming up to hammer this out?

I would have to assume that if we came across a problem that PiBoSo would lend a hand in getting it working. Surely he sees how many copies of the game it would sell.

tseklias

i think everybody's in to help for this track. why doesn't someone open up a topic with what is missing and what is needed to be done?

my thinking is that if we ''all'' work for this it will be done like ages sooner.

Reactive

December 16, 2014, 09:07:09 AM #143 Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 11:40:20 AM by Reactive
As i said before in Reply #131 i had no luck when tried to add the track in game.
The basic model is avaible on Page 3 in Reply #35 — you can download it and try independently. Also this link https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28908695/GPBikes/iom_tt_bet5_1.rar

So we can continue the speech and start drawing the product pipeline only after confirmation of game engine is now ready to work with it.

Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

SeriousSpy

Any luck guys?

I am so buying this game if this track comes for it!

doubledragoncc

Dude you should buy GP Bikes anyway. If you have just the demo you aint seen nothing. The bikes and tracks and community are the best!!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

SeriousSpy

I may do at some point.

The lack of AI really irritates me though, and I'm just using a 360 pad.

Klax75

Quote from: SeriousSpy on January 22, 2015, 04:38:39 AM
I may do at some point.

I use a X-Box 360 controller for years and now a X-Box One control. Use totally manual everything, and manual rider movement, and DST steering. Works fine for me. :)

HornetMaX

I may do at some point.

In general, I'm more concerned with the lack of HI :)

MaX.

Boerenlater

Quote from: Klax75 on January 22, 2015, 04:55:36 AM
I may do at some point.

I use a X-Box 360 controller for years and now a X-Box One control. Use totally manual everything, and manual rider movement, and DST steering. Works fine for me. :)
What's your DST steering percentage?
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)