• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:10:39 PM

2017 starts now ;)

Started by Stout Johnson, November 15, 2016, 12:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stout Johnson

MotoGP season just ended, but new season already promises to be very interesting!  8)

Iannone is after only a few laps with the Suzuki already very fast, as is Vinales with the Yamaha. And finally it is confirmed that Honda changed from a screamer to a big bang.  :P

https://twitter.com/MotoGP/status/798478387647873024?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Gzehoo

IMO Suzuki riders have the best bike paint in these tests :)

Stout Johnson

Quote from: Gzehoo on November 15, 2016, 12:47:00 PM
Yeah, funny that they do that for a test. Obviously, they want to keep their riders happy.

JamoZ

Quote from: Stout Johnson on November 15, 2016, 01:24:33 PM
Quote from: Gzehoo on November 15, 2016, 12:47:00 PM
Yeah, funny that they do that for a test. Obviously, they want to keep their riders happy.

It has to do with the sponsor deals. These contracts usually run to 31 of December so they can`t be seen testing on a completely different bike with their current sponsor names/colors.

Stout Johnson

Quote from: JamoZ on November 15, 2016, 05:20:02 PM
It has to do with the sponsor deals. These contracts usually run to 31 of December so they can`t be seen testing on a completely different bike with their current sponsor names/colors.
Yeah, I know. But that's why they normally test on all black "stealth bombers". Having bikes with fancy fantasy liveries is very unusual.

SwarleyRuiz

November 17, 2016, 01:56:56 PM #5 Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 02:10:04 PM by SwarleyRuiz
Marc Marquez Championship

I love that Pedrosa was champion and another Spanish to the list and in future viñales
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.