• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:21:25 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GP Bikes beta10

Started by PiBoSo, November 20, 2016, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Seeing the other riders bikes in the garage is such a sweet little thing that is nice! :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

Oh wow beta10!!  ;D nice one  8) Unlucky for me iv'e got no internet at the moment lol  :( :(

Docfumi

GP Bikes! The gift that keeps on giving.  ;D ;D ;D Thanks PiBoSo
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Warlock

Quote from: ptrshpt on November 20, 2016, 10:23:03 PM
Thank you!

The lean heading is great, much better than look to apex.
It's a little bit more difficult than without it but it's fun. For know i use 15%. It gives me a little headache but i'll get used to it.

Thanks again.  :D

Yes its nice, more realistic. 15% i think is a good setting.

SwarleyRuiz

November 21, 2016, 09:33:57 AM #19 Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 09:57:38 AM by SwarleyRuiz
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

Alibaskins

Thanks Piboso,

I have a strange issue on the stats page (http://stats.gp-bikes.com/servers.php).
All servers aren't displayed (1 is missing for me). But in game it's ok.

Could you have a look ?

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

tchemi

November 21, 2016, 05:30:04 PM #21 Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 06:47:04 PM by tchemi
MRW I see TrackIR support in the changelog

tchemi

MRW It doesn't work ingame

tchemi

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Warlock on November 21, 2016, 02:09:58 AM
Quote from: ptrshpt on November 20, 2016, 10:23:03 PM
Thank you!

The lean heading is great, much better than look to apex.
It's a little bit more difficult than without it but it's fun. For know i use 15%. It gives me a little headache but i'll get used to it.

Thanks again.  :D

Yes its nice, more realistic. 15% i think is a good setting.

Oh yes! very nice indeed - already improving my 1st person riding. Good up to about a 50% setting (maybe better for me because I can see more of the bike in a turn with 3 screens).

For an unexpected (by me at least) New feature I think it is great.  :)  Whether I use it once I get my TrackIR setup is another thing (depends on DOF axis that work),  - I found it all but the head laser mounting did not survive the house move well it seems pfff.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Vini

the lean heading function is brilliant but could you give us the option to choose between bike lean or rider lean as basis for the lean heading?

tchemi

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 21, 2016, 08:10:21 PM
For an unexpected (by me at least) New feature I think it is great.  :)  Whether I use it once I get my TrackIR setup is another thing (depends on DOF axis that work),  - I found it all but the head laser mounting did not survive the house move well it seems pfff.

Unfornutatly, Only pitch, roll and yaw are working at the moment : http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=3940.0
But it sure is enough to give a great feeling !

Yohji

so Nice new beta!! THX piboso!

BTW

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 06, 2016, 07:32:42 PM

A stability helper could be added in the future to GPB, too, to help:
1) new users
2) less hardcore users
3) with badly made tracks

when it will come to GPB? 

v12k

hello I a new player and.... I need the licecce key'' to playing
help"""""