• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:40:45 AM

[NEW HELMET] Shoeï NXR

Started by Manu, November 29, 2016, 02:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

MultiCOOLFRESH

THANK YOU! Can someone do the diabolic paint of this helmet? This would be awesome.
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

doubledragoncc

Thanks Manu

wot name will it have later so l know l am deleting this one tomorrow and not the one with the right name?  ;D

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

matty0l215

Pumping out them helmets Manu

Good work :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Thanks Manu.... Seems your a busy man.  ;D

Hawk.

MultiCOOLFRESH

So, I did a nice paint, but when I select it in the game, I get a default white paint... Can anybody help me?

MultiCOOLFRESH

matty0l215

What name did you give the .tga file before you put it in painted?

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 06, 2017, 04:55:00 PM
What name did you give the .tga file before you put it in painted?

Thanks for answering. The helmet.tga was called My helmet.tga and the visor was called Visor Copy.tga

MultiCOOLFRESH

And the folder, where they are, is called "black"

doubledragoncc

March 06, 2017, 06:11:11 PM #10 Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 06:15:35 PM by doubledragoncc
You can NOT change the tga name. It MUST stay the same.

In paintEd you can change the name shown in GPB showroom before you pack the pnt. You can rename the pnt file, BUT PLEASEthink about the name. It should be: ITEM_ID_YOUR NAMING.pnt

ie: ShoeiNXR_MCF#46.pnt or like it and no more than 32 letters long including spaces

Also make sure you have nothing else in the same folder when you pack the pnt, only the tga files it has

DD

EDIT: You dont put the pnt is a folder other than the "paints" folder of the item. So this should be in helmets/Shoei_NXR/paints
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

matty0l215

As DD said, You can't change the name of the .tga files as they are used by the game to know where to put the paint.

doubledragoncc

And as we all know, GPB is a bitch who has regular pissy fits if you just sneeze wrongly!!!

Sorry had to say it ;D

DD

We are all just masochists, bitches, you cant live with em and you cant kill em......................or is it live without em lol

MultiCOOLFRESH

Thanks guys :) Off course I will rename it, because the paint is not finished yet and because I want to see the paint in the game. I will test it out right now :)

matty0l215