• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:21:34 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Cold Turkey Slaughter

Started by Arvoss, December 30, 2013, 04:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arvoss

December 30, 2013, 04:52:35 PM Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 06:44:31 PM by Arvoss
I made a slow motion video of the event! :D
http://www.youtube.com/v/HWoxBqKWV3Q

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

iVolution

January 07, 2014, 10:04:00 PM #2 Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 10:06:51 PM by iVolution
Quote from: Arvoss on December 30, 2013, 04:52:35 PM

Next time you should better use the server replay for making video's. I think those are always stored on dibu's server somewhere. The lag and the stuttering in the replay sort of ruin the effect in some shots and isn't the best advertising for the game i think to show stuttering online footage. The editing and camera angles are good and I always like footage of races, but without the fluent server replay it is just too hard to really do it good i guess.

Arvoss

Quote from: iVolution on January 07, 2014, 10:04:00 PM

Next time you should better use the server replay for making video's. I think those are always stored on dibu's server somewhere. The lag and the stuttering in the replay sort of ruin the effect in some shots and isn't the best advertising for the game i think to show stuttering online footage. The editing and camera angles are good and I always like footage of races, but without the fluent server replay it is just too hard to really do it good i guess.

It is the server replay... And I recorded in 1/4 slow motion to avoid the stuttering effect but apparently there's always a little bit of lag.

iVolution

Quote from: Arvoss on January 07, 2014, 10:42:41 PM
Quote from: iVolution on January 07, 2014, 10:04:00 PM

It is the server replay... And I recorded in 1/4 slow motion to avoid the stuttering effect but apparently there's always a little bit of lag.
Ah thats weird, I thought those were always smooth as butter  :-\. Guess it doesn't become any better then, probably don't notice it so much on full speed.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Arvoss on January 07, 2014, 10:42:41 PM
It is the server replay... And I recorded in 1/4 slow motion to avoid the stuttering effect
Recording in slo-mo a stuttering video won't make it any better (actually it probably makes it worse).

Who was hosting the server ?

MaX.

Hawk

I like your video... Good job Arvoss! 8)

Alby46

Quote from: iVolution on January 07, 2014, 11:24:29 PM
Ah thats weird, I thought those were always smooth as butter  :-\. Guess it doesn't become any better then, probably don't notice it so much on full speed.
remember that we also come from different parts of europe
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

iVolution

Quote from: Alby46 on January 23, 2014, 07:55:38 PM
Quote from: iVolution on January 07, 2014, 11:24:29 PM
remember that we also come from different parts of europe
Yes that might be a good explanation since I do not have this problem when racing with Jamoz and Beuker. We are all in the same city and those replays look pretty smooth