• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 06:09:15 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[GPBikes][WIP] Ulster GP

Started by janaucarre, January 04, 2014, 08:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skerp

Warlock

Right , a track for bad boys  ;D

skerp

iVolution

Really love the track, great bumps and height difference everywhere. Really feels like i am riding the Isle of Man TT going around it.

The track surface itself is nearly perfect already. The surroundings need a little love and some invisible walls have to be placed to prevent us from falling of the edge of the world  ;D. Can't wait to play the final version and do some real racing around Ulster.

Masna

yeah..The Road Warriors  Track !! thanks!! ;D ;D
see also  this video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eonZv3HDyA0

iVolution

Quote from: janaucarre on January 04, 2014, 08:53:09 AM
last version 04.01.2014
Hey Janaucarre, I was just wondering if you are still planning to do some work on this track and when we could see a new version? Really like this track because it is so different from everything else, but it needs a little love here and there to be ready for frequent use.

Since you are doing so many tracks at the same time, I am a little worried that you are doing too much on different tracks and sometimes do not have any time left to really finish them. Do not get me wrong, I REALLY appreciate you doing all this work for the community, but I would rather see 1 track completely finished, than 10 tracks that still need work. New tracks are always fun to ride but I think most of us prefer track that have been given a lot of attention to detail.

Keep up the good work, can't wait until Ulster GP V1  :D ;D

janaucarre

Hello, i'm on, i'm on. The problem is that i have the asphalt,grass and walls one part, and all other thing in another part, and if i put them together the textures mix together, so i need to change all the id material of each part of the asphalt, walls and grasses and after that to find wich texture goes where(because the names of textures are not the names of parts as in a rf conv.)it takes monstruous time to do it. This night i passed about 7hours on this and to find the technic to use. Feel reassured, i'm on it. I make many tracks because i don't like to do the same thing everytime and because each tracks have different problems to resolve an i learn new things every day on how to do.
Thank you for the encouragements.
If someone would make the cameras and the marshals(with my tutorial) for mosport, i will end this track definitely and post a version for gpb wrs and krp.

iVolution

Thanks for the reassuring words there  :D.

It is good to know that you are learning new things every time so you'll get better at solving those problems. There is no need to hurry but as Ulster is really unique I just can't wait to play it. Keep up the good work and good luck with your modding.

Arvoss

When is there a new update coming? :D

vash

The best track of the game; just amazing.

iVolution

Yeah, mostly start up Ulster when playing GP bikes. It is just such an amazing track with all the bumps and high speed corners which makes it one of the only tracks i play offline. It is just that those concrete blocks (on the track) and placeholder textures that make it a little less attractive for videos and such.

Hope he has time to fix this one because its a diamond in the rough

-aGy-

-aGy-

soo fun..only need server and players..any updates?

-aGy-

Klax75

I've been having a lot of fun on this track lately. Any news on updates?