• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:39:11 PM

[New Track] Isle Of Man V0.5_NDS

Started by Manu, February 06, 2017, 04:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

h106frp

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

h106frp

I think you are about to become the most popular guy on the forum  :)   8)

Manu

Quote from: h106frp on February 06, 2017, 04:51:32 PM
I think you are about to become the most popular guy on the forum  :)   8)

8) 8) 8) 8)

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

BOBR6 84

MultiCOOLFRESH

Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

Napalm Nick

Wondered how it was done without Beta 11 and the centreline limit removal  :'(
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

February 06, 2017, 05:59:12 PM #10 Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 06:20:36 PM by matty0l215
Sorry to burst everyone's bubble.

But we already had this version of the track, It's only a 1/4 or 1/2 the length of the actual track. (http://jrpearson.homestead.com/GPLCIRCUITS.html) See the ISLE OF MAN MOUNTAIN COURSE

I belive Klax released this same track a while back (I may be wrong but we've definitely had this track before) -

Quote from: Klax75 on January 23, 2015, 10:34:58 AM
Here it is. :)
https://mega.co.nz/#F!QcZhkZQY!GV96Mbt2Dco5lx9j18hB8A

From the Isle Of Man thread.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

I'm confused

So what is new or been remade/converted in this one?

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 06, 2017, 06:17:55 PM
I'm confused

It's the same layout but a fair few improvements to the last time i tried it.. but yes, it's still the ''highlights'' TT track not the full version  :'(

JamoZ

Napalm Nick

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on February 06, 2017, 06:26:23 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 06, 2017, 06:17:55 PM
I'm confused

It's the same layout but a fair few improvements to the last time i tried it.. but yes, it's still the ''highlights'' TT track not the full version  :'(

Thx Bob. Improvements are all good while we wait for the bigun  :)