• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

[Old] WSBK 2017 MV Agusta F4 RC - comment/suggestion

Started by Italian Mod Team, February 14, 2017, 08:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: davidboda46 on February 15, 2017, 03:15:09 PM
Is it possible to manually change the value of the FOV in first person in any of the cfg. files so it will be the same as the DUCATI's?

Love the DUC by the way, great job.

Cheers, 

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

Thx,

Yes HERE there is the changelog (It will be updated soon) with the next updates.  ;)

tchemi

February 15, 2017, 11:26:06 PM #16 Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 11:29:53 PM by tchemi
Hey guys, just tested this bike and here are my feelings / reports

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on February 14, 2017, 09:03:28 PM
Not enough lean angle and not fast enough...

I understand now. It's just the default setting that makes that bike understeer a lot. I set the rear suspension one click stiffer and one click higher in bump. Now it feels like any other bike +/- and it is enjoyable. Also, now I can up the front wheel what was unpossible with the default settings

The brakes may be a little too weak. I'm used to always put the longest lever in front because I like to have a long course a better feeling. With the 20mm lever I can squizz the brake from 0 to 100 and the rear wheel doesn't take off at all. Maybe default brake settings are not strong enough, or is it a new feature that requires brakes to heat before they are optimum ?? (JK)

edit :
When reving the enging, there like a two step sound when going down to idle. The sound drops and make something like a step or a jump up, and then redrop to idle. strange...

Also, the backfire sound is AWE...SOME !

Apart from that, that's a nice bike !

With completly different feelings, I have quite the same times with the ducati, the MV the KTM and the yamaha. All my tests are made in misano, 1p.

Italian Mod Team

@tchemi

There's a lot of stuff here  ;D

So, about the setup; of course the feeling change from person to person, the default setup is not a 'best' setup for everyone, in the team we have different styles, so we have to find a compromise with the default setup that is acceptable to everyone.

For the brakes in the mv are only slightly weaker, but having a different geometry probably seem much weaker.

The sounds probably in the future they will be improved a bit.

thx for the feedback  ;)

lkslodzkzn

Hi Guys the first person view is really weird ;P it's "stretched" as hell:P but finally good works cheers.

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: lkslodzkzn on February 16, 2017, 09:54:17 AM
Hi Guys the first person view is really weird ;P it's "stretched" as hell:P but finally good works cheers.

Again? Why you guys not read nothing?! HERE!

:-X

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: tchemi on February 15, 2017, 11:26:06 PM
Hey guys, just tested this bike and here are my feelings / reports

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on February 14, 2017, 09:03:28 PM
Not enough lean angle and not fast enough...

I understand now. It's just the default setting that makes that bike understeer a lot. I set the rear suspension one click stiffer and one click higher in bump. Now it feels like any other bike +/- and it is enjoyable. Also, now I can up the front wheel what was unpossible with the default settings

The brakes may be a little too weak. I'm used to always put the longest lever in front because I like to have a long course a better feeling. With the 20mm lever I can squizz the brake from 0 to 100 and the rear wheel doesn't take off at all. Maybe default brake settings are not strong enough, or is it a new feature that requires brakes to heat before they are optimum ?? (JK)

edit :
When reving the enging, there like a two step sound when going down to idle. The sound drops and make something like a step or a jump up, and then redrop to idle. strange...

Also, the backfire sound is AWE...SOME !

Apart from that, that's a nice bike !

With completly different feelings, I have quite the same times with the ducati, the MV the KTM and the yamaha. All my tests are made in misano, 1p.

I will try it out, thanks :)
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

PeterV

Great bike, very well done. Graphicly stunning.
Need some more time too ride it but it feels good riding it, although it has some understeer at default setup.
Tyre temps, you saud they where oke but on default the front temp go towards 75-80 and the rear is around 50-55

I have two things i would like to address:

1. Antiwheelie on 0, its hard to get the bike too wheelie dont understand why? Full throttle in 1st gear it wont pull a wheelie?  (dont know if it belongs too the clutch related fix)
2. the pitlimiter indication, can that be put in the very good looking dashboard? Like an L on the display when activated?

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: PeterV on February 18, 2017, 03:14:06 PM
Great bike, very well done. Graphicly stunning.
Need some more time too ride it but it feels good riding it, although it has some understeer at default setup.
Tyre temps, you saud they where oke but on default the front temp go towards 75-80 and the rear is around 50-55

I have two things i would like to address:

1. Antiwheelie on 0, its hard to get the bike too wheelie dont understand why? Full throttle in 1st gear it wont pull a wheelie?  (dont know if it belongs too the clutch related fix)
2. the pitlimiter indication, can that be put in the very good looking dashboard? Like an L on the display when activated?

Need more info for the tires, what tire? What track temp? I never see 50-55 on the back with the right tires...

1_Need check this.
2_The dashboard is just temporary, will completely change the 3D model and textures. (dunno if in the next update will be ready)

PeterV

Quote from: Italian Mod Team on February 18, 2017, 03:42:12 PM

Need more info for the tires, what tire? What track temp? I never see 50-55 on the back with the right tires...

Temperatures of the track are Air 22c and track surface 34c.
The tires are just the default ones its setup with no alterations too pressure.
And what you mean with the right tires? its not that i changed the model or tire data, i use whats there for the bike.

Thx for youre answer.

Italian Mod Team

Because, the tires are all different. Anyway need some fix at low temp.

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: Jose Reina on February 18, 2017, 10:42:16 PM
Very nice bike man ;)

Josè, we are 3 italian guys; a guy works on the phisics, a guys for the sounds/3d/2d stuff and a fast rider as tester.

tchemi

Hey PeterV
Quote from: PeterV on February 18, 2017, 03:14:06 PM

Quote from: tchemi on February 15, 2017, 11:26:06 PM

It is not very clear, but for me, "up the front whell" means pull a whellie. I had the same feeling and I managed to do it with settings. Yes, the default setting make it very (too much) stable, very easy to ride but difficult to make "wheelings". Just play with the rear suspension settings. It will then act like any other bike.

nurb

I did find out that it wheelies alot faster if you change the ecu from race to qualy ecu. Hope that helps

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: nurb on February 22, 2017, 09:18:39 PM
I did find out that it wheelies alot faster if you change the ecu from race to qualy ecu. Hope that helps

And also the TCS matters. If you turn that completely off, you wheelie like crazy.
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />