• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Track Rotations

Started by Docfumi, January 06, 2014, 08:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Docfumi

Hi dibu, thanks for the setups. I would like to see the Track Rotation in WRS. To be honest I really like a lot
of the tracks that are available to us now. I think in the next two months we will see some nice layouts released
and I hope we can put a top three track rotation on the WRS servers. I do not wish to throw more work at you. lol
I just think it will bring a few more guys to track.

Cheers Doc
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

dibu

I can run track rotation or more servers but the times wil not appear in the stats.
The GPB version of nearly all registerd WRS tracks is updated or new. New WRS RDF-files have to be created and tested.
I did it once for all the registered tracks but the work has to be re-done for the actual tracks.
Today is my last free day then I'll be quite busy again. Maybe I'll find time at the weekend to prepare some tracks and register them.

Best would be if PiBoSo deletes all registerd tracks except Victoria from the database and we start over with WRS track registration.
Maybe Beta5 is a good time? PiBoSo is it possible?

PiBoSo

Quote from: dibu on January 06, 2014, 03:49:45 PM
Best would be if PiBoSo deletes all registerd tracks except Victoria from the database and we start over with WRS track registration.
Maybe Beta5 is a good time? PiBoSo is it possible?

Done.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

dibu

Thank you. I'll start asap.