• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Can pixelation be improved?

Started by jemaro, February 26, 2017, 09:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jemaro

With the settings of the game is not enough and the truth that it becomes very annoying for the view.

Is there any way to improve it?

h106frp

The graphics quality will be as good as your hardware supports.

Increasing resolution and anti-aliasing it should look pretty sharp.

jemaro

My pc,Fx8350,390X,16 gb ram.

I supouse isn't a problem for that.

Blackheart

Hi jemaro, i think  u have a drivers issue, can u put here a screenshots with max quality setting, if the antialiasing not works need a VC drivers update.

h106frp

at 1080p and 16AA with everything else maxxed it should look pretty sharp - certainly not pixellated, driver issue? this is openGL so it might be worth looking at your game profile.
Im NVIDIA so i do not know how the other side profiles its games  ;)

beaten to it  :)

jemaro

I have the last drivers ati radeon,but I have the same problem.

doubledragoncc

ATI......................... ::)

Less said the better

GPB is fine, it is all to do with the actual modeling and then the hardware. You should have no problem with ATI or NVidia, they both can handle GPB at max, just certain drivers and hardware may get pissy

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

h106frp

Only textures can be blocky due to low resolution maps but the models any model mesh is created at much higher resolution (equivalent to 0.0001m or better) than can be displayed, anything else is display driver translation.

jemaro

As you can see at the attachment, the line at the road is pixeled, and it causes disconfort

Blackheart

there isnt Antialiasing in this shot, delete well your driver and reinstall them  ;)

HornetMaX

I had weird AA problems with AMD GPUs and AA settings: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2941.msg45698#msg45698

AMD and openGL just don't seem to go well together.

I had a 4850, then a 6850, then 2x6850, then a 7950: sorry to say that exasperated by AMD driver issues, I moved to the green side.

h106frp

HornetMaX

Quote from: h106frp on February 28, 2017, 10:02:10 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on February 28, 2017, 09:27:19 PM
Texture quality ? http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=14.msg1934#msg1934

Only that is small textures sizes can look pixellated or blocky when viewed close up

I know, but originally jemaro was talking about "pixelation" ... only with his latest screenshot it became clear he had an AA issue ...

davidboda46

I have a problem with the Autobahn. The white lines are flickering like hell. It's like riding through ground focused strobe light. Anybody else had this problem?

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46 
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"