• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:30:52 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Line break in notes

Started by davidboda46, March 02, 2017, 12:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

This probably has a lot to do with my OSD tendencies but I have a small request. I would like to be able to do line breaks in the garage notes. I do a note every time I tweak something and right now it looks like: "F sprocket -2, R sprocket +1, F suspension -2, and so on and so on and so on..." in one long line that only breaks when you reach the end of a line in the "notepad". Instead I would like to make my notes like this for example:

Gears
F -2
R +1

Suspension
XX +X
XX +X
and so on...

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

tchemi

March 02, 2017, 10:50:48 AM #1 Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 10:53:13 AM by tchemi
whait if you load your notes in a real text editor, add the line breaks and then re-launch the game. Do they display as you want ??
If you want to add line breaks while typping the text, there should be Alt+codes that can achieve this.

In theroy, the alt code for line break should be Alt+013

davidboda46

Quote from: tchemi on March 02, 2017, 10:50:48 AM
whait if you load your notes in a real text editor, add the line breaks and then re-launch the game. Do they display as you want ??
If you want to add line breaks while typping the text, there should be Alt+codes that can achieve this.

In theroy, the alt code for line break should be Alt+013

Thank you for the suggestion. I will try.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

PiBoSo

Quote from: davidboda46 on March 02, 2017, 12:22:52 AM
This probably has a lot to do with my OSD tendencies but I have a small request. I would like to be able to do line breaks in the garage notes. I do a note every time I tweak something and right now it looks like: "F sprocket -2, R sprocket +1, F suspension -2, and so on and so on and so on..." in one long line that only breaks when you reach the end of a line in the "notepad". Instead I would like to make my notes like this for example:

Gears
F -2
R +1

Suspension
XX +X
XX +X
and so on...

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

It's great to know that someone uses this feature.
So far no one ever mentioned it.

Request added to the TODO list.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

davidboda46

Thanks Piboso.

I think it's very useful.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46