• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:48:05 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[SPOILERS] MotoGP 2017

Started by miki, March 04, 2017, 04:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urban Chaos 2.0

Yes, it was quite a good race. I think someone (cough... miki) is just upset that Marquez crashed... lol.

miki

I don't have a horse in the race, if anything I want Crutchlow to do well; there just weren't any lap by lap battles and little to no actual on track overtaking. I realise it was hard to get any battles because of all the crashes but still.

miki

So disappointing to see Vinalez down, I was hoping for a 4-way battle

Napalm Nick

For the love of God fellas please don't discuss the MotoGP race here for a few days some of us cant watch it on the day and have to catch it later. Bad form. Thx  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 23, 2017, 07:11:33 PM
For the love of God fellas please don't discuss the MotoGP race here for a few days some of us cant watch it on the day and have to catch it later. Bad form. Thx  :)
Why just not look in this specific thread
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

What do you mean why not? If I have to explain that then theres no hope, try common decency?

FFS thanks for fuck all then
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

No Spoiler > Great race.

miki

Since it's been over a week...

Oh boy the championship has been blown open with Vinalez going down. If Rossi keeps the consistency going, Vinalez and Marquez keep tripping themselves up, I can see the doctor winning his 10th title this year.

Hopefully it will make for some good racing throughout the season.

miki

Also it will be interesting if Rossi can win on any of the tracks he likes.

Urban Chaos 2.0

Haha, I think Nick may have inadvertently killed this topic. Days after a race, I don't think that many people are interested in talking about it. Especially, Considering the vague nature of that "a few days" time period. I think a fixed unit of time needs to be applied, but it can't be too long. Certainly people don't like being forced to obey arbitrary restrictions, and rather than potentially waste their time on conflict of any kind, they'd rather not say anything at all. 

CapeDoctor

just watching free practice at Le Mans, and i thought something about the track wasn't correlating with the circuit i know.
looks like the track has been modified a bit since the last race here - does anyone know more about the changes?
and hopefully the new layout will soon be available for us in GPB, as well, hint hint....  ;D

Boerenlater

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 23, 2017, 08:10:00 PM
What do you mean why not? If I have to explain that then theres no hope, try common decency?

FFS thanks for fuck all then
Why would you forbid others to post here when the race is done for a couple of days when it is so simple; just avoid places where you cannot see the results/news.
::)
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

May 20, 2017, 12:07:04 PM #57 Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 12:09:56 PM by Napalm Nick
Do whatever makes you happy and dont forget an eye rolling emoticon.

miki

I know they resurfaced Le Mans but I haven't heard anything about layout changes.

miki