• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:25:02 PM

Bell KC3 CMR from KRP WIP

Started by LauZzZn, January 09, 2014, 10:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LauZzZn

hey guys,
i made the bell kc3 cmr for krp and i will also import them into gpb and wrs
i also try to convert a track or make onefrom scratch, but didnt find out which one yet :D i guess its gonna be hockenheim 2012 as its my hometrack.
greets LauZzZn

neoraptor

Great news !!
It is nice to have the choice of the riding gear (not like in real life ^^).

For the track, be sure that it doesn't already exists before starting the conversion  ;)
I am from Alsace and may do the 300miles of Hockenheim this year. It would be perfect to learn the track on GPB  :D
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Confucius
>> Wiki to help modders <<

Docfumi

January 09, 2014, 10:55:33 PM #2 Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 11:05:06 PM by docfumi
I´d like to see the 2002 Hockenheim Ring for some back woods battles.  ;D

btw, cool that you are working on helmets.

Offtopic: do you still have that car mod?  ;)
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

LauZzZn

Quote from: docfumi on January 09, 2014, 10:55:33 PM

Offtopic: do you still have that car mod?  ;)

i got it but havent worked on it. i need someone to make the physics and sounds.. i use rfactor files and convert them so someone with knowledge of physics and sounds of gpb/wrs could do it i guess.
i try to finish my krp projects and work a bit more on wrs ;)

dibu

Quote from: LauZzZn on January 09, 2014, 10:40:52 PM
i also try to convert a track or make onefrom scratch, but didnt find out which one yet :D i guess its gonna be hockenheim 2012 as its my hometrack.
greets LauZzZn
Hi LauZzZn,
Hockenheim is a great idea, only 30 minutes from my home and I'm often there :)  I love(d) the old track very much but I think the new track is better for practice  ;)