• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 09:43:38 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[Race Event] #1 - Ulster GP// Road Kawasaki ZX6R 2008 (04-May)

Started by Italian Mod Team, April 25, 2017, 10:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Italian Mod Team

April 25, 2017, 10:59:25 PM Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 05:54:59 PM by Italian Mod Team

Info about the race event:

Bike: Kawasaki ZX6R 2008 v1.1 (click on for the direct download)

Track: Ulster GP V0.6_NDS (click on for the direct download)

Number laps: 5  and 15 min for the qually

Max Players:

Rules: Nothing special, will be a fun event (and a server/bike test for the team) so we can restart the race for core.exe.

Event day: 04-May 21.00 CET (20.00 UK) anyway there is the countdown.

Start testing days: Started, the server is online enjoy!

Points/Prize: An events ranking will be created, asap more info.

Italian Mod Team

April 26, 2017, 05:20:11 PM #1 Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 06:28:30 PM by Italian Mod Team
Add the race day and more info, sundays are occupied by the championships, so the race will be Thursday (04 May) The race is open to everyone.

Personal paints are not required, put here just the nickname and the race number.

Example:

Pincopallino

If this first fun race reaches the max players, we will also create a race version of this bike and a new nice race event.  ;D

nurb

awh man i cant make it at that time but does saturday sound better for the majority? I coud race anytime saturday:)

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: nurb on April 26, 2017, 08:18:05 PM
awh man i cant make it at that time but does saturday sound better for the majority? I coud race anytime saturday:)

At Saturday evening not one of the team is at home (and i think also many riders  :P) :( 

We can change day but not Saturday or Sunday. However, we do not see much interest in the event, so we probably will not get enough players.

guigui404

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: guigui404 on April 26, 2017, 09:38:18 PM
maybe ask , put a poll or something no ?

We need know who is interessed, make an event for 3-4 people its not a great idea, and is not fun.  :-\

Blackheart

Blackheart

If anyone want make practice with me im online in 5 min  ;)

Jose Reina

I think that having two championships in progress, it is not a good idea to do an event ... maybe you could think about some events when the championships are finished, or another championship, but when the two championships that are ongoing are finished.
It is my opinion ;)

doubledragoncc

But championships are on the weekend so a race on the 4th is not going to be a problem and a good idea for those not in a championship.

I will be holding events too not just the championship or it will be unfair on non championship riders not having any races

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

I never see nothing like this (no riders for a fun event of a modder team??) so need speak with the team for the future, for now I stop all road bikes mods project,  because are not used.

Jose Reina

Quote from: Blackheart on April 28, 2017, 01:58:29 PM
I never see nothing like this (no riders for a fun event of a modder team??) so need speak with the team for the future, for now I stop all road bikes mods project,  because are not used.

I do not think that's a good option.
I also think that there are many bikes for so little riders playing ...

I do not consider myself a "modder", we have only converted a few motorcycle friends for GPBikes, from a category that we really like and lacked in the game.

But I also tell you that if people do not play or do not like bikes, I would not be angry, because I did it for pleasure.

I do not recommend that you take that position, I think it is not good. And as I said before, if when you finish these two championships you are a championship, sure that many people register.

Blackheart

We should wait months (end championships) for 1 server/bike test in a quicky fun race with not complicated rules?  ???

When i add new features (example mirrors) I need a feedback with many bikes on the screen for improve my job, At the moment there is no chance of doing tests and for me everything becomes boring.

We have online servers 24/7 and we cant make a race test? For me is very strange. But its ok, Surely we can not force people to help.  ;)

Italian Mod Team