• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:38:42 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Any Cruisers?

Started by lv13101993, May 01, 2017, 12:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Great pics DD.... Great work too mate! Amazing!!  :o  8)

You should've done a TV series like the guys from Orange County, USA!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Urban Chaos 2.0

Oh, imagine that. I had no idea DD posted pictures. The browser I used, didn't pick up on it.

DD, That girl is bangin' bro. As beautiful as those bikes are, I'd definitely rather ride her than the choppers, haha. Speaking of PR: You mentioned Ducati wanting to do something with one of your systems. Is that still on?

doubledragoncc

May 06, 2017, 10:57:42 AM #32 Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 11:00:00 AM by doubledragoncc
Quote from: Hawk on May 06, 2017, 10:21:53 AM

Hawk.

I got asked to do the UK version by Discovery Channel but when they told me it was with OCC I told them to go fuck themselves!!!

They wanted me to design, build and pay for the bike and all expenses (ca £50,000)and then act like I did not know what I was doing and keep asking Paul Senior for advice. I hate that twat with a passion and can not stand to be in the same room as the c***

They destroyed he industry and commercialized it, fucking pricks even nearly killed a customer and his son with poor workmanship but paid their way out of it!!!!

OCC= Orange County C***S

DD

EDIT: Still waiting to hear back from Sparky on the Ducati and Pirreli deal
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on May 06, 2017, 10:57:42 AM
Quote from: Hawk on May 06, 2017, 10:21:53 AM

Hawk.

I got asked to do the UK version by Discovery Channel but when they told me it was with OCC I told them to go fuck themselves!!!

They wanted me to design, build and pay for the bike and all expenses (ca £50,000)and then act like I did not know what I was doing and keep asking Paul Senior for advice. I hate that twat with a passion and can not stand to be in the same room as the c***

They destroyed he industry and commercialized it, fucking pricks even nearly killed a customer and his son with poor workmanship but paid their way out of it!!!!

OCC= Orange County C***S

DD

Oh feck! Yeah, definitely a bum deal DD..... They should've included the bike build as part of the expense of making the series I would've thought? As well as just filming the UK series from your side of things and how you go about doing things rather than try and mix it up with the American series OC guys...... Shame; that would've been interesting and entertaining to watch I'm sure!

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

Was a hard profession choice to make but I have spent 25 years building with passion and not for money. There is more involved than many know. The wheels for smooth took me weeks to get the right design and then have them plus rotors and sprotor made by RMD in USA.

I miss it but not having to deal with dickheads like OCC lol

I hope we et some good cruisers in GPB and an open world area as it would be very useful for me business wise as well as fun.

Shame we cant mix WRS and MXB and GPB in one sim, that would be the bollocks and I would have though Piboso could do it as he makes all the sims

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Reactive

Just started to rebuild Waltz Hardcore from Wrehouse.Sketchup

Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

Blackheart

Very cool model, but for experience low seat + high steer = bad rider position/animations in gp bikes. (we have 1 bike not released also for this "issue")

passerBy

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on May 04, 2017, 02:55:36 PMWe just need a large open-world city track for GP Bikes. I know that would make everyone quite happy. Ideally, a collaboration of track modders for that very purpose is would be great.
Alternatively, how about the Mulholland "Snake"? And we already have Montes de Malaga (which might use some smoothing out).

Quote from: doubledragoncc on May 06, 2017, 11:38:33 AM
Shame we cant mix WRS and MXB and GPB in one sim, that would be the bollocks and I would have though Piboso could do it as he makes all the sims
Absolutely agree with you on that one, DD. It should be one sim, not a whole bunch of different ones. Maybe via DLCs, but still one sim.
Would certainly be great to see one of your bikes in it too. I, for one, vote for the Devil's Luck :)

Quote from: Blackheart on May 10, 2017, 06:11:07 PM
Very cool model, but for experience low seat + high steer = bad rider position/animations in gp bikes. (we have 1 bike not released also for this "issue")
Maybe there would be more sense to make one for MXB instead? At least the position on supermotards is more upright.

Blackheart

Quote from: passerBy on May 10, 2017, 06:20:22 PM
Maybe there would be more sense to make one for MXB instead? At least the position on supermotards is more upright.

Need just from the Piboso team a new riding style, with animations less "racing" because also with the classic the result is not good for some not usual bikes (cruisers, SM, scooters, etc...)

passerBy

Quote from: Blackheart on May 10, 2017, 06:25:35 PM
Quote from: passerBy on May 10, 2017, 06:20:22 PM

Need just from the Piboso team a new riding style, with animations less "racing" because also with the classic the result is not good for some not usual bikes (cruisers, SM, scooters, etc...)
I agree. Furthermore, a proper riding style editor would definitely help, or at least Piboso could disclose his animations format so that others could make such an editor. Also would be nice to be able to switch between the styles on the go...

Reactive

Quote from: Blackheart on May 10, 2017, 06:11:07 PM
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

doubledragoncc

Quote from: Reactive on May 10, 2017, 05:20:35 PM
Just started to rebuild Waltz Hardcore from Wrehouse.Sketchup

Seriously guys after doing over 25 years pro building I think you aint got a clue when it comes to street fighter with an HD style setup.
. This is a sweet design so fook you all....................BIG LOL just windin you up BUT tis true.

Besides some of us are real bikers lol

DD

Reactive

QuoteSeriously guys after doing over 25 years pro building I think you aint got a clue when it comes to street fighter with an HD style setup. This is a sweet design so fook you all....................BIG LOL just windin you up BUT tis true. Besides some of us are real bikers lol

?

doubledragoncc

What Blacky says is true but only for rider animation. In real life as long as the bars are below the shoulder and your arms are pointing down to the bars the control of the bike is perfect for most riding but you need to be leant more forward to keep the front down, otherwise a streetfighter can take on a sportsbike no problem, it is down to how big the riders balls are!!!

DD

grimm

Quote from: Reactive on May 10, 2017, 09:22:10 PM
QuoteSeriously guys after doing over 25 years pro building I think you aint got a clue when it comes to street fighter with an HD style setup. This is a sweet design so fook you all....................BIG LOL just windin you up BUT tis true. Besides some of us are real bikers lol

?

+1... what the.... confused about the point you were trying to make there DD.  ???

Knowing pretty much everything there is to know about 'fighters due to being a big part of the North American Street Fighter scene, I've gotta say (and the old English guys I know agree) that it really depends on the date on the calendar and where in the world you are standing, as to what a street fighter is. Back Street Hero's had coined the name a long time ago, and the bikes in the article look NOTHING like what the Aussies, Americans, and everywhere else considers a 'fighter nowadays. Although, at the time that BSH was publishing that article, there was bikes all over the planet of that style... they just finally had a name.

DD hit it on the head that a good rider on a fighter could humiliate the fastest bikes out there that you can purchase at the dealer. When you combine the most monstrous engine with the best brakes, suspension, and tires, then dump it all into a custom frame with all the right geometry and ergo's, it is like a motorcycle on a 10 day meth bender shooting 'roids... hence why they are "fighters".

Scottish style:

Definition of North American Street Fighter:

The arguments that happen over builders forums get out of control at times... but like said, depends on if this is 1996, or 2017, and where on the planet you are standing, as to what a streetfighter is... but the fact will always remain, the English coined the term, and it was describing bikes that look nothing like the current average on the scene at this point. :)

Remember guys, ain't alot of us out there, so....

Shameless plug for the best motorcycle community I've ever been part of. So much talent past and present on there. I'm the hooligan legend known as, "RatFighter". 8)

http://www.customfighters.com/forums/