• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:54:58 PM

[RACE 3]Brno GP 2003 V0.8a_NDS

Started by doubledragoncc, May 17, 2017, 03:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOOPATELI

Quote from: doubledragoncc on May 20, 2017, 10:14:45 AM
NP Loopa thanks for the hard work

The bike is great..........BUT you have removed the orbit cam from being selected by keyboard in replay. Yhis is needed for streaming if I do it live and commentate. I will try to race this week so not so bad but still need to have it so I do not need to select orbit cam using the overlay as it looks cack in a video.

Any chance you can sort it out for next update would be great

DD

Hey DD, weird issue there, I'll take a look for the next update. Anyway you can take the old camera's file and use it as you won't get any missmatch

LOOPATELI

Quote from: Boerenlater on May 20, 2017, 11:00:45 AM
The bike update killed my starts  :(  :P
Impossible to rev it all the way and get a good start now. You guys are lucky.

what do you mean? I do not change any of the clutch setting or engine satting to make any different on it, just the autoclutch feature

Boerenlater

Quote from: LOOPATELI on May 20, 2017, 11:54:51 AM
Quote from: Boerenlater on May 20, 2017, 11:00:45 AM
The bike update killed my starts  :(  :P
Impossible to rev it all the way and get a good start now. You guys are lucky.

what do you mean? I do not change any of the clutch setting or engine satting to make any different on it, just the autoclutch feature
When I rev it before the start it immediately dies. But you made a seperate patch for the 99 Honda and that's the bike I'm using so I have to try with that patch ;)
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

LOOPATELI

Quote from: Boerenlater on May 20, 2017, 01:30:25 PM
When I rev it before the start it immediately dies. But you made a seperate patch for the 99 Honda and that's the bike I'm using so I have to try with that patch ;)

Yep that was the problem

doubledragoncc

DO you all want to try ONE server need to know asap

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Boerenlater

As long as it doesn't give cores sure  :P

doubledragoncc

Many have asked about it so we can give it a try

Password for server needed today so use the one you have with a "1" if you used a "2" before

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Let's try! Let's see how many shows up :)
Meyer#12

LOOPATELI

As the track is NDS I'm sure it won't give more cores than usual, and is much better for the show hahaha

DD have you tried putting the old camera file?

matty0l215

If anyone is around, is there a chance you could try to connect to the server. We just need to make sure that is stable.

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

tchemi

I dont understand, I have dowloaded the patch 2 days ago. Do I have to repatch it with the link LOOPA gave ??

LOOPATELI

the they after I uploaded the patch I have to correct it because there was a mistake, so if you don't know when you download it just download it again now and it should be fine

Boerenlater

Hawk