• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:49:47 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

ziyaad problems

Started by Napalm Nick, May 28, 2017, 08:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Missing bike continued....
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Become dust

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 28, 2017, 08:08:28 PM
Missing bike continued....

missing bike and unknown bikes  ;)

Napalm Nick

Missing bike simply means you don't have all the bikes the server has.

Unknown bike usually means you have a DIFFERENT version of the same bike the server has.

Nowadays the server tells you what bike is the problem.

OPEN servers rely on the server admin and the user having ALL the same version of the bikes from the BIKEMOD installed. They are a pain due to the synchronisation needed by 3 different people. (Actually 4 people now  ::))

if you go here http://stats.gp-bikes.com/servers.php you see ALL the servers running, irrespective of whether or not you have the tracks installed.

Surely you can join a server that only has one or two classes of bike in it?? or not??

Future Betas may have a better method than this included (all done by volunteers at the moment )
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Become dust

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 28, 2017, 08:33:20 PM
Missing bike simply means you don't have all the bikes the server has.

Unknown bike usually means you have a DIFFERENT version of the same bike the server has.

Nowadays the server tells you what bike is the problem.

OPEN servers rely on the server admin and the user having ALL the same version of the bikes from the BIKEMOD installed. They are a pain due to the synchronisation needed by 3 different people. (Actually 4 people now  ::))

if you go here http://stats.gp-bikes.com/servers.php you see ALL the servers running, irrespective of whether or not you have the tracks installed.

Surely you can join a server that only has one or two classes of bike in it?? or not??

Future Betas may have a better method than this included (all done by volunteers at the moment )

I can join the server where all the default bikes are available not the rest.

Become dust

also it just tells me im missing a bike or its unknown i see no info one "what"

Become dust

every bike is downloaded, the servers clearly disagree

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Become dust on May 28, 2017, 08:34:50 PM

I can join the server where all the default bikes are available not the rest.

If you cannot join one other server (that only has one type of bike in it) then I would suggest you have your downloaded bikes in the wrong place let me read your other thread (now you are hijacking poor ziyaads  ;D lol)

Napalm Nick

Can you post screenshots of your gpbikes folders pls the same ones Matty has posted

Become dust

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 28, 2017, 08:50:56 PM
Can you post screenshots of your gpbikes folders pls the same ones Matty has posted
will do

Become dust

Become dust

Napalm Nick

May 28, 2017, 09:09:33 PM #11 Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 09:17:45 PM by Napalm Nick
good news that all looks OK.  :)

When I look at the servers...

I see the there is not much choice.lol.

What message do you have for the OPEN servers? Bike missing? Or mismatch? If mismatch Only then there is probably a sync issue Matty will sort out soon.

What message for the IMT servers? If this is 'MISSING' then unfortunately you will have to go to the IMT section of this forum to download those bikes they are not necessarily on the BikMod database at the current version.

I assume you can get on CAWS 3 Victoria OK because that is default bikes?

CAWS 2 message? Unfortunately this might be the same problem as the IMT servers because it has some of their bikes in it

Finally ...Caws 1 you really should be able to get on. 

Edit - read it again I added a line

Become dust

unable to join motonline-fr 1 Victoria Circuit. reason; bike unknown to server

unable to join imt road 1 Cadwell park. reason; bike unknown to server

i dont have most of the maps on the other servers but that is trivial atm

Become dust

i can join the IMT cadwell park WBSK 2017 servers just fine

the default category(gp 125/125cup/500/1000) servers aswell

Become dust

oi! how come moto-gp 2015 yamaha yzr-m1 and yzm-m1 both show up as 2015 yamaha YZR-M1 ingame???

it says like:

2015 yamaha YZR-M1
2015 yamaha YZR-M1

selecting one or the other changes nothing >_>? I have never altered the files myself all I did was download and extract