• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:40:39 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GP Bikes beta12

Started by PiBoSo, August 24, 2017, 02:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teeds

Do we need to do something differnet to get VR going in B12? I see the VR dlls are now included, but can't seem to get GPB to launch in VR.

tchemi

Did you see that there are now two distinct executables ? Try to execute GPBikes VR

tonygas

teeds

tchemi

@PiBoSo

Before I take my HTC Vive out of its box, can you tell me. Is the new camera mode mode=1  now available in VR with Beta12 ??

PiBoSo

Quote from: tchemi on August 28, 2017, 06:35:04 PM
@PiBoSo

Before I take my HTC Vive out of its box, can you tell me. Is the new camera mode mode=1  now available in VR with Beta12 ??

No, the alternative onboard view mode is not available in VR.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

tchemi

Manu

@Piboso

Will there be a patch to fix the beta 12 bugs soon?
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

teeds

Did some laps last night with a mate and we both noticed the track side white lines being very blurred about 5 to 10 meters out on some tracks, e.g. Silverstone 0.96 NDS all the way around and the pit exit lines on Aragon, Victoria was fine throughout. All other kerbs and barriers seemed fine.

doubledragoncc

The white line blurring is graphics card settings from what I remember

I have not had a chance yet to check but remember from older betas

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Quote from: teeds on August 29, 2017, 11:38:15 AM
Did some laps last night with a mate and we both noticed the track side white lines being very blurred about 5 to 10 meters out on some tracks, e.g. Silverstone 0.96 NDS all the way around and the pit exit lines on Aragon, Victoria was fine throughout. All other kerbs and barriers seemed fine.
Quote from: doubledragoncc on August 29, 2017, 12:47:15 PM
The white line blurring is graphics card settings from what I remember

I have not had a chance yet to check but remember from older betas

DD

Yes.... You need to set your "Anisotropic Filter" to a higher setting(I have mine set at 16x).  ;)

Hawk.

teeds

Hawk

doubledragoncc

You need to adjust this everytime you install latest video drivers if is set in windows video settings as it will be loaded in standard setup.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

HornetMaX

I just set it in GPB and there's no issue as far as in your game profile (Nvidia, probably AMD works the same), if you have one, you let the application decide the setting.