• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:44:19 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, January 14, 2014, 11:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

v1.9.1 out:

• Fix a bunch of bugs in LiveGapBar (I must have been very drunk).

MaX.

HornetMaX

v1.9.2 out:

• Now works for MXB too (no changes for other versions).

MaX.

HornetMaX

v1.9.4 out:

• Update for GPB beta6/6b (no changes for MXB, KRP and WRS).

MaX.

HornetMaX

v1.9.5 out:

• Update for KRP beta12 (no changes for GPB, MXB and WRS).

MaX.

HornetMaX

v1.9.6 out:

• New helmet for MXB, thanks to TheFatController (MXB forum).
  • When pit limiter is used (GPB and WRS only), the gear indicator now turns into a 'L' and the input bar for throttle changes shape (davidboda46 suggestion).
  • Fixed the documentation.

MaX.

dibu

Thanks as always MaX.

But now Houston has a problem - the dlo seems not to load in WRS beta6. No MaxHUD.ini is created.

HornetMaX

Quote from: dibu on May 25, 2015, 12:35:46 PM
But now Houston has a problem - the dlo seems not to load in WRS beta6. No MaxHUD.ini is created.
Yep, there are some changes in the plugin interface that I need to take care of.

BTW, on e of the changes is: now WRS seems to support a variable number of wheels (up to 6).

MaX.

Docfumi

Quote from: HornetMaX on May 25, 2015, 06:36:55 PM
Quote from: dibu on May 25, 2015, 12:35:46 PM
Yep, there are some changes in the plugin interface that I need to take care of.

BTW, on e of the changes is: now WRS seems to support a variable number of wheels (up to 6).

MaX.

Looking forward to the update, the game is not the same for me without MaxHUD  ;D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

dibu

Quote from: HornetMaX on May 25, 2015, 06:36:55 PM

MaX.
Hmm, does that mean a comeback of the Tyrell P34?  ;)

Tulle_Gert

Hi Max

The tool you've created looks great! I cannot wait to try it out, but when i copy the files MaxHUD_Data and MaxHUD_WRS.dlo into my plugins folder, I don't get any .ini file anywhere, and I can't access the tool in the game. I hope you can help me, because I'm really looking forword to trying it out :)

Best Regards
Dan

HornetMaX

Hi Dan,

as mentioned in the .pdf manual:

QuoteNOTE: in case of issues like missing dlls or things not showing up, please install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) available here:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=5555

Let me know if that fixes it.

MaX.

Tulle_Gert

Hi again

I have already tried that, and running the setup, it told me that I already had a newer version of the software, and therefore couldn't install it. But a newer version couldn't cause any trouble, could it?

BTW thanks a lot for responding so quickly, nice with great support :)

HornetMaX

Quote from: Tulle_Gert on July 02, 2015, 02:54:13 PM
Hi again

I have already tried that, and running the setup, it told me that I already had a newer version of the software, and therefore couldn't install it. But a newer version couldn't cause any trouble, could it?
Hmm, likely you have the SP1 already installed. Can you try this: https://www.microsoft.com/fr-fr/download/details.aspx?id=8328
It's just to confirm, because if you have the SP1 installed (or the pre-SP1), then it should work.

Could you take a couple of screenshots from a windows (file) explorer showing:

• The directory (and the hierarchy) where you've put the .dlo and the MaxHUD_Data folder (and its content). Typically that is C:\Program Files (x86)\GP Bikes\gpbikes\plugins
  • The directory where you have your GPB data (typically C:\Users\<Your Windows Username>\Documents\PiBoSo\GP Bikes\)

MaX.

HornetMaX

Oups, I'm a silly wee boy ... I forgot to update the download link to the 1.9.7 version of the plugin (that, ironically, was made on purpose for WRD beta6) ....

Can you download v1.9.7 (1st post) and try ?

MaX.

Tulle_Gert

The redistributable just said it needed to be repaired, so I did, but no changes done in the file system.

Tried downloading from the first post again, but again no changes.
Just to make sure, this is for WRS and not GP Bikes, so we don't get each other wrong :)

Here's some screenshots: