• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:38:34 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Usernames

Started by Grooveski, October 06, 2017, 03:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tchemi

Quote from: finpower on October 06, 2017, 09:24:59 PM
because I am in my old (64 years)
No waaaaaay ! I thought you were a young man, like 18 years old !  ;D

One day in High school, at the end of the year, in june, I discovered that my best friend had indeed massive boobs (puberty done right) because the rest of the year, she was wearing large clothes. So I called her Pamela, in tribute to Pamela Anderson.
This day I was wearing a red short :/ So, she nicknamed me "Mitch" (Bay watch references) This nickname stick to me to end of high school. A lot of people didn't even new my real name ^^

When I started to play online, I wanted to make it more unique, I just reversed it and it sounded good ! It's prononced Tsh-a-mee by the way. Not 'take me' or 'tkemee' or whatever

Napalm Nick

hahahahahahaa lol.

Good job she didn't look at your shorts and call you titch.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

grimm

Died from blood loss when I was 14 years old, revived with an 8 pint of blood transfusion (losing it as fast as they pumped it in during surgery after bringing me back), paddles to the chest and all, major medical intervention. Ended up with a 20" BMX bike handlebar impaling me under the left side of my chest, punctured my spleen and broke a few ribs in the crash... end of my career as a rider of any sort. Just for fun now. Had to learn how to walk again too.

I assume a great deal of you have a good grasp on the English language. Here is a video about a man that should be remembered for what he did to save people that push life to the limit, to every extent you can find, you live as fullest of a life as you can. Men like John Hinds saved my life the day I was flat lining on the way to the emergency room.

*Too lazy/drunk/tired from work to try to embed this, worth a watch though, rapid response doctors are the most amazing people on the planet*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsZBXlTHPCg

When I met up with my friends after I was most of the way recovered and back home, they said "You cheated the Grim Reaper!".... and Grimm just stuck after a friend started calling me by the nick name. 33 years old now, I am known as "Ratty", but leave that for IRL occasions or occurrences where something to do with my actual motorcycle riding or building has to do with it.

Warlock

Yeh , saw that video quite a time ago. Man, the guy was as crazy as the rest of the riders lol ;D , also had a great sense of humor, laughed a lot with that video  ;D, despite the seriously questions he was talking about.
Such an Hero, RIP.

Gamergirl94

Gamergirl94😄

Im a gamer, a girl and born in 94😍 easy peasy

Hawk

Quote from: Gamergirl94 on July 12, 2018, 11:07:14 PM
Gamergirl94😄

Welcome aboard Gamergirl! ;) 8)

Gamergirl94

Quote from: Hawk on July 12, 2018, 11:48:06 PM
Quote from: Gamergirl94 on July 12, 2018, 11:07:14 PM
Gamergirl94😄

Welcome aboard Gamergirl! ;) 8)

Thank you very much Hawk😀😇

KG_03

hey :) Nice to see you here :-) Hope to see you on the track :-)

Meyer#12

Easy one for me this one. My real name Emil Meyer Petersen. Always been called Meyer and so have my dad and my number have since 2008 been 12 IRL so easy to go with Meyer12 for a racing game ;)

Bonus: on steam i am called Dansken (the dane in swedish) because i am danish and played a lot with a group of swedish friends who gave me the nickname :)
Meyer#12

Gamergirl94

I will be soon😄

Mine was a choice between either dreamgirl319, gamergirl94 or snugglebum94😂🙈
I have reasons for all three I achieved the name dreamgirl319 from my brothers friends calling me dreamgirl for my interests😂 and snugglebum because I said I was snuggly in a new coat I brought😂😄

Meyer#12

Quote from: Gamergirl94 on July 13, 2018, 12:36:02 PM
I will be soon😄

Mine was a choice between either dreamgirl319, gamergirl94 or snugglebum94😂🙈
I have reasons for all three I achieved the name dreamgirl319 from my brothers friends calling me dreamgirl for my interests😂 and snugglebum because I said I was snuggly in a new coat I brought😂😄

All sounds like good reasons :D

Hope you will enjoy racing with us! And don't be afraid to ask for tips or help, people here are all very helpful :)
Meyer#12

matty0l215

Welcome to the forum  :D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Gamergirl94

Thank you Meyer#12, hopefully soon mainly on the ps4 atm😍
Thank you Matty😄

Meyer#12

Quote from: Gamergirl94 on July 13, 2018, 04:40:05 PM
Thank you Meyer#12, hopefully soon mainly on the ps4 atm😍
Thank you Matty😄

Haha okay, you should come to GPb instead, better than any ps4/xbox game ;D