• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:05:53 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

To all here: all next bad language will be deleted

Started by janaucarre, October 13, 2017, 11:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

janaucarre

Hi,

You know that I'm a bit passiv about moderation but now I suggest to all moderators (of course me too) to delete posts wich contain bad langage and if this is repeated a ban (progressiv) could be the solution.

A word to the wise is enough

PiBoSo

Thank you for helping managing the forum moderation... It's getting out of control lately.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Manu

Quote from: janaucarre on October 13, 2017, 11:54:26 AM
Hi,

You know that I'm a bit passiv about moderation but now I suggest to all moderators (of course me too) to delete posts wich contain bad langage and if this is repeated a ban (progressiv) could be the solution.

There are people who should have been banned long ago
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Hawk

Quote from: Manu on October 13, 2017, 12:23:13 PM
Hi,

There are people who should have been banned long ago

+1

Seems the moderators are late to the party. Glad they've finally woke up! Lol! ;D ;D

Just a bit of banter Moddies! Keep your hair on! Hehe! ;D 8)

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Hawk

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Hawk

Quote from: Hawk on October 13, 2017, 02:26:21 PM
Well.... Let's see if your good to your word, "Moderators"?  ;)

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=4071.msg81499#msg81499

I see.... You also deleted what was my serious feedback for UC... well done... WELL DONE!  ::) :P ;)

HornetMaX

Hi,

About time.