• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:53:17 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

SCREENSHOTS GP BIKES

Started by Docfumi, August 27, 2013, 10:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reactive

Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

Arvoss

JamoZ

Quote from: HornetMaX on February 05, 2014, 10:28:25 AM
Quote from: Klax75 on February 05, 2014, 10:19:34 AM
Thinking about it for a long time. I really think this threads name should be changed to GP Bikes art work.
I'do agree 100%.

If OK for all, I can create two separate sticky threads (Screenshots and Artwork, or whatever name suits) so that people will be able to post in the appropriate one
(Screenshot = zero editing).

Not sure what to do about the current thread though ... I don't think I can manually move posts, so each one will have to "move" his own posts by himself (it's not hard: you click on "modify" of your post, copy all, then create a reply in the new topic and paste all).

Thoughts ?

MaX.
I vote for this aswell. I love editing screenshots, it`s a real moment of relaxation for me :) And i would love a place just for those things, maybe we can combine it with artwork from other games aswell? And have a seperate thread for untouched shots, although i wouldn`t really call some of those representitive aswell, if gp bikes is run on the lowest settings it looks like ridge racer 1 on the psx...

I can easily reupload all the shots as i have the ones from this forum all backupped...

Docfumi

Perhaps giving the media section a once over would also be a good thing.  ;)
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

gdubmx

Here is my street skin for the beautiful R6. Hope you like it. thanks davide74 for your factory skin which i adapted.

BozoCRO

February 06, 2014, 08:50:25 PM #275 Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 08:54:40 PM by BozoCRO
Quote from: Desteban on February 04, 2014, 06:10:24 PM
Quote from: BozoCRO on February 04, 2014, 02:08:36 PM
BTW you smurf owe me 25 secs from that race  :P

I do?  :o
Don't tell me I took you out?
If so I am sorry, had some troubles myself  :P

Pff you guys are just jelly that I draw more attention than you  ;D

No actually the game took me out. In the replay forward to the part where you fall in the long left hand corner and look at what happends to me

Docfumi

gdubmx

nice! can you get kawasaki zx10's on this game?

Reactive

Not exactly screenshot, but this is not a wish... just an art :) Looks like a mess of lines now, will retouch it later.
Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

C21

Quotenice! can you get kawasaki zx10's on this game?

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=525.0

don´t want to be angry...but....look on the top right....the empty box on the left of the "search" button. Type in: "ZX10R"
Look at Result 3.  ;)

Ok..might be easier to ask and wait minutes/hours for answers.... ;D
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

gdubmx

Thanks for this, so the answer us no then. It's maybe being made with no release date. Cheers for the help tho.

C21

QuoteThanks for this, so the answer us no then
?? ??? ??
Sorry, but the answer is probably "yes"...you only have to wait....it´s a BETA game and not a RC!
The modding has just begun and nobody knows what Piboso has in his bagpack for the RC.  ;)
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Docfumi

JamoZ

Toomes1