• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 12:20:07 AM

Question to bike modders.

Started by davidboda46, November 07, 2017, 12:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

Would it be possible to put a txt-file in the bike folder? I'm asking because I forget if I've downloaded a new version of a bike or not, and that is especially true when it comes to hot-fixes (I don't download the entire bike mod-file, I download the bikes individually because I don't use all of them). It would be good to have the "last updated"-date as well as the version number of the bike in the txt document, as well as the change log. Would it be to much of a hassle for you guys to put it in there? I also realize that some people just put the pkz-file in the games bike folder, personally I unzip them and install the bikes the "old" way.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46 
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Hawk

You can find the CAWS bikemods version number in the bikes .ini file. ;)

matty0l215

We have asked for a version number to be put in game. Just like the make and model  but so far nothing has happened...
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

davidboda46

Okay. Thanks for the answers guys.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"