• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 05:25:31 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

WINNER - Wimp | Hotlap Event #1 WorldSBK 17 | Franciacorta

Started by Italian Mod Team, November 09, 2017, 11:07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Italian Mod Team

KG_03

No words :-D Wimp and Jose Reina dominated the competition

Wimp #97

Jose and I even went faster, both into the 1.10.2  ;)
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

KG_03

That's what Im talking about. Anyway I feel that 1.13 is within my range but not now... maybe in a week :-D or year...
anyway 1.10 is unreachable for me :-D
Once again, great job :-)

lbracen8x

Lap times are right around where the real world is; Surprising how close it is. Just goes to show how good the riders and creators are.  :)

KG_03

Yeah, thats what I thought about recently :-) Another positive thing about GP BIkes :-)

Jose Reina

I have already finished for the moment  8) ... 1:09.752

Wimp #97

Haha Jose thats just stupid fast :p can you upload the replay? I would love to see it :D
Wimp #97

Italian Mod Team

KG_03

Jose you are Marc Marquez of this game... you brake the laws of virtual physics... congratulations!

Jose Reina

The bike that I used was the Aprilia. You could still improve a few tenths of the hotlap, but it would be a matter of luck to make all the almost perfect partials.

Here I leave the replay of the hotlap, you will see how in the T2, when leaving the chicane, I make a small mistake accelerating the bike, but the lap was very good.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iyb6p8klafse7h3/Franciacorta%20ApriliaSBK%2009.572.rpy?dl=0

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: Jose Reina on November 14, 2017, 04:34:46 PM
The bike that I used was the Aprilia. You could still improve a few tenths of the hotlap, but it would be a matter of luck to make all the almost perfect partials.

Here I leave the replay of the hotlap, you will see how in the T2, when leaving the chicane, I make a small mistake accelerating the bike, but the lap was very good.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iyb6p8klafse7h3/Franciacorta%20ApriliaSBK%2009.572.rpy?dl=0

Amazing lap! cz  ;D

Atm the ranking should be:

1_Reina
2_Wimp
3_Davide or Blackheart

KG_03

Jose, Wimp, Davide, Blackhear does anyone of you made these laps with onboard cam? I just ask because I need a reference how fast it is possible to ride on this track with onboard cam. I feel I can drop one more second but with my skill 1.13 will be maximum I think. Don't have too much time to practice unfortunately.

Wimp #97

Did a 12.2 with onboard cam in after like 1-2hours of riding there. But with bad setup compared to now. I think i can do a low 1.11 maybe even faster with onboard but very hard because you can't see curbs clearly which is important on this track.
Wimp #97