• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

WINNER - Wimp | Hotlap Event #1 WorldSBK 17 | Franciacorta

Started by Italian Mod Team, November 09, 2017, 11:07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

Wimp #97

Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

Wimp #97

November 15, 2017, 10:05:25 PM #32 Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 10:08:59 PM by Wimp #97
F*ck me Jose that time is crazy to beat... I eventually managed to do so but the proces to get this laptime was not pretty to see...
I think I spent about 10hours turning laps on Franciacorta now.
Honestly I don't want to post his because I don't want it to get beaten (if you haven't already) but for the sake of fair competition I have to post this  ::) .
I'm sorry Jose for only 0.002 difference  :P But if it makes you feel any better, I messed up my last corner and lost atleast 0.1 ...
This track is crazy to get a perfect lap. I feel I can do a 1.09.5 but near impossible to not clip a curb or crash over bumps when pushing that hard.
Also did about 10 laps into the 1.09's before getting this time. I had a 1.09.766 before this one...

Will be posting replays and setup near the end of the competition if thats alright with everybody. Replay does look sick with a lot of slides into corners  8)

Wimp #97

Italian Mod Team

;)

Great idea to share also the setup, at the end of the event.

Jose Reina

Quote from: Wimp #97 on November 15, 2017, 10:05:25 PM
F*ck me Jose that time is crazy to beat... I eventually managed to do so but the proces to get this laptime was not pretty to see...
I think I spent about 10hours turning laps on Franciacorta now.
Honestly I don't want to post his because I don't want it to get beaten (if you haven't already) but for the sake of fair competition I have to post this  ::) .
I'm sorry Jose for only 0.002 difference  :P But if it makes you feel any better, I messed up my last corner and lost atleast 0.1 ...
This track is crazy to get a perfect lap. I feel I can do a 1.09.5 but near impossible to not clip a curb or crash over bumps when pushing that hard.
Also did about 10 laps into the 1.09's before getting this time. I had a 1.09.766 before this one...

Will be posting replays and setup near the end of the competition if thats alright with everybody. Replay does look sick with a lot of slides into corners  8)

Well done!

You can rest assured that I do not think I will try to improve the time again, because it would be constantly improve myself and improve your and so on and we would not have life ... hahahaha

You can improve the time, that's clear, but as you say the circuit is very technical and it costs a lot to make a perfect lap. My ideal lap is 1: 09.2, but I will never do it ...

Playing online with Blackheart the other day, I had two very good laps, but fail in the last sector, they would have been 1: 09.5 easily, but it is difficult to do so.

At least I had to play a teacher sharing my setup and the replay of the lap so that you can do 1:09 ;).

Congratulations Wimp!

Wimp #97

I had an ideal lap of 1.09.0 but that seems impossible because i passed the sectors too fast so i lost time in the following sector. Anyway hopefully next track will be more of a flowing track than this tiny track for a 1000cc bike...
Wimp #97

Jose Reina

It's good to do Hotlaps, it's fun ...
You could make some classifications with several different circuits and motorcycles, at least there will be a reason to play hehehe

KG_03

Thank you :-) So there is a lot of work for me.

Italian Mod Team

Dunno if this is the best lap for the team, but here the Blacky's lap.  ;)

Bike: BMW S1000RR
Best lap: 1.11.052
Replay: https://mega.nz/#!o0QHyLTB!ML9DdpAug2BdxDla25O5W8pYQvhpFosAtZrkwpW4-sk

KG_03

I must say that this track is very difficult for me, and I big respect to everyone for getting such a great lap times :-) I had a good practice on Franciacorta but Im gettin tired with this track. I thought I will improve day by day but after good times I start to go slower and slower and stopped my progress at 1.14.4

Italian Mod Team

Info: Tomorrow is the last day for send the best lap  ;)

We've seen a lot of people try on the server and we're happy about it, but the event it was too "hard" and 2 weeks are too much, just a couple of riders are really fast with this bikes in a tiny track as Franciacorta (and yep the curbs are very bad here!)

We hope the next event will be better and more fun, and if you have ideas write it  :D

KG_03

No no the event was fantastic and it gave a lot to improve skills and learn how to ride. Although the times are insane I think that 2 weeks are enough to learn the track and improve.

As fpr the next track i suggest MID OHIO! 😁

Wimp #97

Here is my official entry for the Franciacorta Hotlap Event.

Laptime: 1.09.750
Bike: Aprilia rsv4
Replay + Setup: https://mega.nz/#F!gN1hTKwA!BDZ1OCDPtHmJL_J15BaV1g

Special thanks to Jose Reina for helping me with setup for TCS and anti-wheelie.

The setup is just some minor changes apart from the TCS and anti-wheelie and ofcourse the Superpole tyre in the rear. All the other changes is minor details that sometimes don't make a difference at all but thats the setup I did the lap with  ;D . Some of you might find that the bike has too much engine brake but that is how I like it. A lot of fun to slide the bike into the corners as you will see in the replay  8) .
I posted the replay of my fastest lap but I also have about 5 more lap replays that are below a 1.10 . So if anyone wants them just ask me.
All in all a very fun event for me personally but only the track could have been better. I feel that a track like Autodrom Most would be awesome to have the next event on because it is so well built and smooth with great flowing corners.

Wimp #97 (My MV suit is the only pretty one  ;D )
Wimp #97

KG_03

You and Jose are aliens... like MM93... respect guys for your times! Autodrom Most is also great idea even better than mine :-)

Italian Mod Team

November 24, 2017, 07:48:52 AM #44 Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 07:50:53 AM by Italian Mod Team
Congratulations to Wimp for the victory and all riders, here the podium  :D

Asap the next event, have fun!  ;D