• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:30:43 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[bikes][WIP] FZ6

Started by Tiego, January 16, 2014, 06:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alone

Cool! Thank you! downloading now... :)

Abigor

Its a real pleasure to ride this bike......thanks Tiego

JJS209

it is real fun to ride this bike. awesome work mate, thanks for that! u did a great job!!

btw: i think first and second gear are pretty ok. feels like a real streetbike and i like for example the notchy gearboxbehavior.

JJS209

i talking to Tiego the Author of this beautiful bike and Obelix, who was so kindly to match the bikefiles to the current version we can use now the FZ6 in beta6c.
hope there will be some races with it! nick??

thank you so much for making this bike tiego and also a big thank you to obelix who make it useable for us!

FZ6 update for beta6c Download

Napalm Nick

Yes a huge thank you for this bike design from Tiego and now Obelix for the update and JJS for getting it out for release.

I was fortunate enough to be invited for the testing these last few days and here is a snippet from the last feedback I gave:

"It is very, very stable, sounds really great, power is very realistic and I think if this bike was in the original game new people would like GPBikes even more.  And, as we know it is a great bike for some close racing fun
!"

Try it soon. Really, really nice ROADBIKE!

Thanks again to all involved.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

CapeDoctor

a great bike, indeed - good fun for a newbie like me, and for sure it's relatively easy for a newcomer to get to grips with.
if i had to mention something that seems to need a bit of work, it's the behavior sans rider - this seems to be one bike that simply does not want to fall over, lol - it keeps going, wobbling from side to side, yet really struggles to fall over - seems to almost pick itself up at times, lol.  ;D
i'm sure this can be addressed, so other than that - great job indeed!  8)

DVN_85

Thank you for this bike, its really cool.

I was looking for a naked bike on gpbikes for long time. I hope we will have more naked and classic motorcycles to ride soon.

I want to start modding bikes but I dont have idea about modelling, so first I am reading tutorials and everything I find for 3d max. My idea is try to create some classic/cafe racer bike :)

Eagle

Very fun, but isn't the rev limiter and the power too high for the bike (it isn't really stock  ;D) ?

Tiego

FZ6 Engine maximum power is 98hp at 12 000 rev/min and rev limiter appears at 14 000 rev/min. It's the yzf-R6 engine wich have been a little lowered (yzf-r6 it's 120hp and a rev limiter at 16 000 rev/min).
The same engine have been lowered a little more and put in the xj6 (78hp)
they knows how to recup the cost of an engine at Yamaha. like their front break caliper wich have been mount on the R1, R6, FZS600, Fz6, and FJR1300  ;D

In comparaison with GPbike, the maximum speed I can reach on magny cours it's 215 km/h in real life (gps speed and with a 15 teeth front sprocket)

Currently I am modifying few things in geometry model, in order to put riders' hand on streering bar for example. I will also remake some of the 3f model pieces in order to add the possibility of making skins. actualy the mesh is too messy to be unwrap.

by the way, thanks all for your comments  ;)
la moto, juste la moto, toute la moto, toujours la moto !

[size=150]Tiego's laptime[/size]

CapeDoctor

thanks for the news, mate - really enjoying this bike, and lok forward to being able to paint it :D

Jensler

Hey Tiego,

a fantastic bike! Good Work!

The handling is excellent and the Downshifter is an absolute highlight. Although the switch is a bit slow, I find it acceptable as GPB's a simulation.
I'm looking forward to more on road bikes.
If you change the appearance, enter the exhaust a nicer appearance  ;D

I'm building my first road bike. Let's see when there is the first rollout.
Perhaps it is even a separate class.  ;) 8)
Jensler #211
--written with Google Translator
<<<<  www.Racing-Team-Oberlausitz.de   >>>>  <<<<  www.Racer4Kids.at  >>>>

Blackheart

Quote from: Tiego on August 02, 2015, 06:41:51 PM
Currently I am modifying few things in geometry model, in order to put riders' hand on streering bar for example. I will also remake some of the 3f model pieces in order to add the possibility of making skins. actualy the mesh is too messy to be unwrap.

Some news? Or you prefer to wait for the release of beta7?

The bike is great fun, with a 3D model a bit cleaner and "HD" textures, can become a superb bike!  ;)

malve

Hey Guys

First, best regards to Tiego, fantastic Bike.

Hopefully its okay for you that we update the bike to Beta 7.

FZ6 Beta 7 Update :  https://www.dropbox.com/s/832ikhud02p18bb/FZ6_beta7_update.zip?dl=0

Made by Obelix90

Thanks for all of your work Guys !!!!!

GpBikes without Mod-Bikes is nothing  ::)

Bye
GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

Napalm Nick

Its really great guys - any chance you can change the folder name too - Matty is trying to get it all organised see here

Sorry to be a pain its not my business I know but we all said it would be a good thing. I appreciate it is not as simple as just renaming the folder as file links have to be updated too but...

Pleeeeease!  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Obelix90

Quote from: Napalm Nick on October 29, 2015, 08:29:51 PM
Its really great guys - any chance you can change the folder name too - Matty is trying to get it all organised see here

Sorry to be a pain its not my business I know but we all said it would be a good thing. I appreciate it is not as simple as just renaming the folder as file links have to be updated too but...

Pleeeeease!  ;D
Here it is:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/duip2nigbslib76/Roadster_Yamaha_FZ6_B7_1.7z?dl=0