• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:36:40 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[bikes][WIP] FZ6

Started by Tiego, January 16, 2014, 06:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiego

January 16, 2014, 06:55:46 PM Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 07:35:39 PM by Tiego
[EDIT]
To those who would like to try the Fz6 in its current state, here is download link

model details :

-3D model from scratch exept for the wheels (this is my thirst 3D model, so don't look too close   :-\ )
-front and rear wheel are 500cc ones
-new .geom file
-real power response and gear boxe (but you can adapt front sprocket)
- I add a downshift help in order to avoid rearwheel blocking. but this can be deleted in future version.

main problem

- uvw are far too ugly to make skins. Only global color car be modify.
- 1st to 2nd gear is very tricky. Actualy, I don't use the first gear on track (as in real life by the way...)
- rider put his elbows in fuel tank when turning  ::)
- 990 stock sound (maybe a good things with regard to Fz6 stock sound  ;D)

download link

LIEN

enjoy
[EDIT OFF]

a presentation of my current bike project : FZ6-N 2007 (with clip on handle)

Why this bike ? because it's mine  ;D (yes, this is very selfish  :P)
Why with clip on handle ? because I start design it in GPBikes beta 3 where you couldn't adjust the position of rider's hand. And because it give a great "cafĂ© racer" looking, I choose to keep it in beta 4  8).
It is the first thing I ever made with 3dsmax (before the 3 tracks), so it have to contain lot of mesh mistake. Also I don't really understand how to unwrap uvw yet, so don't be too hard !

early model

with more delails :

first integration in GPBikes (no texture)

with some texture

nowaday

a comparaison (same bike, same track, same rider  ;D)

Currently, thanks to beta4 update, I am setting physics and geometry. 

Engine response I've set

la moto, juste la moto, toute la moto, toujours la moto !

[size=150]Tiego's laptime[/size]

Alone

iVolution

Quote from: Tiego on January 16, 2014, 06:55:46 PM
Why this bike ? because it's mine  ;D (yes, this is very selfish  :P)
First of all the model looks very good already. Since you are putting  in all the work you can decide which bike you want to design , thats the benefit of being a modder 8). If someone complains that he/she would like to see another bike made instead of this one, i guess they better make it themselves. We as a community should always be thankful for a new bike regardless of which one it is (at least i am).

Quote from: Tiego on January 16, 2014, 06:55:46 PM
It is the first thing I ever made with 3dsmax (before the 3 tracks), so it have to contain lot of mesh mistake.
Somehow i find that hard to believe, I have done some beginner tutorials in 3dsmax but aint thinking about making something so complicated. Keep up the good work.

Tiego

Quote from: iVolution on January 16, 2014, 07:44:22 PM
Somehow i find that hard to believe, I have done some beginner tutorials in 3dsmax but aint thinking about making something so complicated. Keep up the good work.

let say, the bike il the first thing I made myself  ;),  but of course I've also done many tutorials before (an internet tutorial for the basics, then I 've done all chess and P-38 tutorial from 3dsmax's tutorials )

;D

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

GhostdogNL

Alexhrc

very good job, in this actual photo handlebars higher than the gasoline tank, and on the bike that are creating this under the tank.

Reactive

IMHO the model need much more polygons, expecially on frame, fuel tank and fenders.
Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

Tiego

this bike still "WIP" but it's slow because I also work on several track.
this model is also full of mistakes and several peaces have to be rebuild (frame and tank for example). Then I still don't understand how tu unwrap uvw correctly.

the reason my model have clip-on unlike the real bike wich have handle bar is because I start this model in beta3, when the rider's position wasn't customizable. Thus I had to set commands' position to match the 990cc rider position.

Hawk

Quote from: Tiego on May 14, 2014, 06:32:26 PM

The reason my model have clip-on unlike the real bike wich have handle bar is because I start this model in beta3, when the rider's position wasn't customizable. Thus I had to set commands' position to match the 990cc rider position.

I thought the rider position was still editable in the geometry file?

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk_UK on May 14, 2014, 11:18:30 PM
Quote from: Tiego on May 14, 2014, 06:32:26 PM

The reason my model have clip-on unlike the real bike wich have handle bar is because I start this model in beta3, when the rider's position wasn't customizable. Thus I had to set commands' position to match the 990cc rider position.

I thought the rider position was still editable in the geometry file?
Not in beta3.

MaX.

Alby46

beta 4 brang us many modding possbilities...
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

GhostdogNL

i understand it`s hard to create a good moddel ..i started yesterday with tutorials on youtube . writing down things i need to know . it`s quiet a thing to do and understand why you need to do things ..but i`am getting there ..hoop to learn a lot more this and next week to start my first projects ..   kawasaki Z750 Z1000 and a cafe racer .. i wil youse existing bike`s to first learn how to model them ..see how the work ..and prob need somebody`s help ad the end to make the bike`s ride like the supose the be

Tiego

To those who would like to try the Fz6 in its current state, here is download link

model details :

-3D model from scratch exept for the wheels (this is my thirst 3D model, so don't look too close   :-\ )
-front and rear wheel are 500cc ones
-new .geom file
-real power response and gear boxe (but you can adapt front sprocket)
- I add a downshift help in order to avoid rearwheel blocking. but this can be deleted in future version.

main problem

- uvw are far too ugly to make skins. Only global color car be modify.
- 1st to 2nd gear is very tricky. Actualy, I don't use the first gear on track (as in real life by the way...)
- rider put his elbows in fuel tank when turning  ::)
- 990 stock sound (maybe a good things with regard to Fz6 stock sound  ;D)

download link

LIEN

enjoy